forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

so I just kinda committed a crime

but to be fair, my grandmother is a hoarder and wouldn't miss the items we stole

and most of it wasn't even stuff my mom and I wanted, it was for my aunt. tho we had to go back to grab the right box after the three others we snatched weren't the right ones

@The-Magician group

I don’t even want to bother reading the 36+ pages I’ve missed. Too much work, and I’ve just gotten home from work, and it’s 2am.
Hope you have all been well though..

@ElderGod-Icefire

I'd like to be rude to my mother. I told her I wanted to dye my hair like one of these:

And she looked at me like I was insane, and then told me "your aunt says that people who dye their hair like that are mentally unstable" and so she won't let me dye my own fucking hair. I'm fucking pissed. I've been wanting to dye my hair for months, and last time I asked she seemed fine with it, but now she's fucking changed her mind and I JUST…UGH

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

My mom is super strict on hair dye. I don’t know why, It’s not hurting anything, she just hates it and tries her best to make us hate it too.

I’m totally getting some funky colors when I move out

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Speaking of my mom, both her ships involving my older brother sunk catastrophically on her birthday and I find this kind of hilarious

not that this is relevant to the conversation, I’m just still giggling about it

@croccin-champagne

i hate to say it but every time i've dyed my hair like that i've been incredibly unstable in the brain

probably unrelated, but who knows

to be fair tho it always looked fuckin good. shout out to my purple not a mohawk with the triangles shaved into the sides of my head. and the fact that i kept wearing a purple jean jacket with it

@Moxie group

And she looked at me like I was insane, and then told me "your aunt says that people who dye their hair like that are mentally unstable" and so she won't let me dye my own fucking hair. I'm fucking pissed. I've been wanting to dye my hair for months, and last time I asked she seemed fine with it, but now she's fucking changed her mind and I JUST…UGH

Okay but like ….. whether you are or are not mentally stable, how is hair dye gonna change that????

@ElderGod-Icefire

Okay but like ….. whether you are or are not mentally stable, how is hair dye gonna change that????

I don't know. It makes zero fucking sense, and it pisses me off that she won't let me

@Pickles group

I high-key wanna dye the bottom half of my hair something funky, but my mom won't let me go to a professional and it's not light enough for me to be comfortable doing it at home even if I thought she wouldn't butcher it. I'm scared of bleaching it at home

@ElderGod-kirky group

my mom doesn't want me to bleach my hair, and it's hella dark brown, so turning it a dark red like I want is kinda oof

plus I chopped it so who knows if it'd look good anyway

Deleted user

I can dye my hair, my mom just likes to help so I don't get dye all over the house

it's reddish brown right now but it's starting to wash out, I'm thinking next I'll either do black, bright green, or half of each.

@Pickles group

Also every time I see something like "Only people who XXXX will understand it" I die a little more inside. Just keep it to yourself. No one cares. Stop trying to feel special

@HighPockets group

Also every time I see something like "Only people who XXXX will understand it" I die a little more inside. Just keep it to yourself. No one cares. Stop trying to feel special

"Do people even EAT sauerkraut anymore?! LIKE this picture if YOU do!!!"

@HighPockets group

I can't find any college books that aren't just the recycled plot of After or a coming of age story and I'm upset

Loveless by Alice Oseman
Let's Talk About Love by Claire Kann
We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
Vicious by V.E. Schwab…..kinda
Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
If We Were Villains by M.L.Rio

@Pickles group

I can't find any college books that aren't just the recycled plot of After or a coming of age story and I'm upset

Loveless by Alice Oseman

<3333

@ElderGod-Icefire

Loveless by Alice Oseman

I mean yeah, that one's…different lmao

@HighPockets group

Loveless by Alice Oseman

One of these things is not like the others~

@HighPockets group

Loveless by Alice Oseman

<3333

<3
I adored all of these (except for If We Were Villains, which I just liked. Not great, but not awful. And definitely not for everyone)

@croccin-champagne

isn't ninth house also in a college setting, with cool secret societies and stuff?

and it's so funny to me that y'all can't dye your hair certain ways. my mom is a retired hairdresser and i kinda function as a test dummy for hair most of the time. i'll be like 'idk something with blue' and shes like 'i know just the thing, trust me?' and im like 'duh lmao you're better than i would be'

@ElderGod-Icefire

Loveless by Alice Oseman

One of these things is not like the others~

True