forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Today I learned that I live only 50 minutes away from the iconic East Hills shopping mall and I unironically wanna go there now

east hills
we're back to school
denim
~haircuts~

backpacks backpacks come get yo backpacks

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

somebody needs to start making actually interesting men's fashion and i'm about to take that upon myself because i also already need to supply plus size gals with good aesthetic clothes and the masses with fantasy adventurer clothes

but also a big part of the problem, i'm willing to bet, is that men somewhere along the line decided that masculinity meant the most boring ass clothes in plain ass patterns and exactly three colors, and that is seriously a tragedy in itself because ew

i just…need money and adjustable mannequins. catch me in culinary school also fucking around making clothing in my off time

this is one of the main reasons my male characters don't have designs yet
like how tf am i supposed to create interesting outfits when you only wear like two things

@Pickles group

Uh oh, The Straights are invading-

From what I've seen from watching YouTube compilations, they're mostly like "you're trans and I love and accept you" which is fine and cuter than "I'm your vampire dad" but I'm not trans and someone in skeleton makeup staring into my soul and whispering isn't really the content I came here for

@croccin-champagne

i think that some povs have good premise and plotlines, in fact, i actually wrote a random scene based on an aesthetic and line from one(it wasn't even a super good pov itself). the problem is how awkward and weird povs are. so much eye contact. too many guys being sketchy or biting their lips repeatedly. and too many people who think that its acting when im sorry, anyone can mouth the lyrics to a song and that doesnt mean theyre singing, you cant call that acting-

but like again, in a different format i seriously wouldn't mind them too much. like…imagine povs turned into a more skit-like format, you get to see snippets and scenes the way you would watch an actual tv show. and god forbid they use their own fucking audio. but seriously they could be pretty fuckin good, and the kind of thing actors and theater kids would like doing/watching, but because they're povs, which means you're the sun of the little weird not a skit, its not

@croccin-champagne

somebody needs to start making actually interesting men's fashion and i'm about to take that upon myself because i also already need to supply plus size gals with good aesthetic clothes and the masses with fantasy adventurer clothes

but also a big part of the problem, i'm willing to bet, is that men somewhere along the line decided that masculinity meant the most boring ass clothes in plain ass patterns and exactly three colors, and that is seriously a tragedy in itself because ew

i just…need money and adjustable mannequins. catch me in culinary school also fucking around making clothing in my off time

like how tf am i supposed to create interesting outfits when you only wear like two things

if you ever need help coming up with aesthetics for characters, in the clothing sense, i am very into it and i love working with the very few clothing options offered by men's clothing companies

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

if you ever need help coming up with aesthetics for characters, in the clothing sense, i am very into it and i love working with the very few clothing options offered by men's clothing companies

:O
really?
tysm!!!
I'll dm you when it's time to design them-

@croccin-champagne

:O
really?
tysm!!!
I'll dm you when it's time to design them-

!!!!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Please do!

but like again, in a different format i seriously wouldn't mind them too much. like…imagine povs turned into a more skit-like format, you get to see snippets and scenes the way you would watch an actual tv show. and god forbid they use their own fucking audio. but seriously they could be pretty fuckin good, and the kind of thing actors and theater kids would like doing/watching, but because they're povs, which means you're the sun of the little weird not a skit, its not

I do lame mini humor skits on Byte and that reminded me.

@Moxie group

I had a character named Evelyn before I even knew it was your name. I also have a character named Dominic but he's nothing like Dom. I didn't even think about that when naming him.

What’s he like?

He's like this quiet, chill but anxious singer dude

I just looked it up and he's from Seattle. Which considering I'm pretty sure you're from Washington is a hilarious coincidence.

Maybe he is a little bit like you lol. I promise I did not do that on purpose. He doesn't look like you at all tho

@Pickles group

Don't you just love how corporations are stealing resources and being more wasteful than most of us can imagine and then blaming it on individuals? Bc I sure do ✌️✌️

@croccin-champagne

i'd be glad to help dom! anyone is free to pm me, or head to the fashion advice corner, if they need help with something like that! fair warning, you may end up spammed with pinterest images because that's where i find Inspiration

okay, yes. everyone needs to be much more mindful with food. but in other areas, it's completely unfair to act as though one person walking to work(which could, y'know, be thirty miles away or more) would actually do anything. because unless you can stop all people, you should be focusing on the corporations that produce greenhouse gases at a rate that is completely destroying our planet. we, the general population, are not the only problem, nor are we the biggest problem. the biggest problem is the people who allow these factories and corporations to run, unchecked and just in general, and stand by while they destroy the very planet we live on

tell companies to stop making plastic straws. then you wouldnt have to try convincing people to buy reusable, because that would be all that we made.

@croccin-champagne

and also people wasting food are not the reason people don't eat

that is a problem in and of itself.

the people who are refusing to pay those people a living wage, who don't allow food to be sold to those people, the people who stand by and watch entire families starve to death when they could very easily just pay them are the problem.

@croccin-champagne

Idk. I feel like there's plenty of people that could start some sory of food giveaway thing. There's got to.be a way to shift product x to group A.

we do, dom. there are so many food drives. constantly. but the problem is, the people who understand and do donate are usually poor themselves, and cant afford to donate too much, or they risk starving their kids too

you cant expect people to use all their resources on something like that when doing so lands them in the same spot. that's why I hate billionaires. that's why corporations are the worst. because it isnt our duty to feed people when there are others with billions of dollars doing nothing in their banks, who sit there and continue to profit off of not paying employees a living wage, who could end the fucking homelessness and poverty in our country if they weren't so goddamn rich

because it isnt our duty to feed people when there are others with billions of dollars doing nothing in their banks, who sit there and continue to profit off of not paying employees a living wage, who could end the fucking homelessness and poverty in our country if they weren't so goddamn rich

I disagree on that point. But it would do the world more good if rich folks tried to help more. I can only do so much, and I know others can say the same.