forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

hsdhjsd we love an oxymoron

yes. ash is hired to play music and be funny. generally uplifts the vibes of the white house in general. shows up randomly during important meetings and badly plays the flute

also i'm painting the white house a nice shade of yellow

@Mojack group

im the person who gets a really cool introduction then never shows up ever again
i dont know what that would even be but its the first thing that showed up in my mind

and im never ever mentioned by anyone else ever again

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

yes. ash is hired to play music and be funny. generally uplifts the vibes of the white house in general. shows up randomly during important meetings and badly plays the flute

I tried to play the flute once in 4th grade, and I doubt I've improved from no sound coming out

I can imitate a fire engine with an oboe, though

@ElderGod-Icefire

Okay really sorry to interrupt the conversation, but my mom wants to take me on a drive which means either A) a treat/fun or B) a lecture/interrogation, so uh. If it turns out to B, I may go silent for a while. If you get worried, Eva or Pickles can message me through Goodreads

@Pickles group

If you try to play flute, I will cut you

@Pickles group

dom is now the supreme court

Dom just running from seat to seat and acting out each member

"Sir, that's not necessary, you're the only member-" "NO THIS IS MY COURT AND I WILL DO WHAT I WANT"

dom is now the supreme court

Dom just running from seat to seat and acting out each member

"Sir, that's not necessary, you're the only member-" "NO THIS IS MY COURT AND I WILL DO WHAT I WANT"

Even better: "Sir, you don't have to-"
Dom in one seat: "No"
Dom, running to another seat: "This is our court"
Dom, running to yet another seat, out of breath: "And we do what we want"

@croccin-champagne

Okay really sorry to interrupt the conversation, but my mom wants to take me on a drive which means either A) a treat/fun or B) a lecture/interrogation, so uh. If it turns out to B, I may go silent for a while. If you get worried, Eva or Pickles can message me through Goodreads

fingers are crossed for it to be a treat for you babe

@HighPockets group

D: good luck!!

Is it still called the white house?

yes

Paint it so it's barely yellow, then, every few months, paint it a slightly yellower shade of yellow until it's bright yellow and people don't even remember why it's called the white house

@croccin-champagne

i don't even know which end to blow in

@Mojack group

im the person who gets a really cool introduction then never shows up ever again
i dont know what that would even be but its the first thing that showed up in my mind

and im never ever mentioned by anyone else ever again

but maybe im a foreign spy…those canadians are up to no good aren’t they…

ain't there like, a hole on the side then you cover other holes n shit?
:O
Like a sideways recorder!!!

@croccin-champagne

yes

Paint it so it's barely yellow, then, every few months, paint it a slightly yellower shade of yellow until it's bright yellow and people don't even remember why it's called the white house

this is why you are the minstrel of chaos

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

yes

Yes.

@Pickles group

1. I was talking to ash 2. You don't blow INTO it and I'm banning you from touching one

@Pickles group

ain't there like, a hole on the side then you cover other holes n shit?
:O
Like a sideways recorder!!!

🤦‍♀️