forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

Leigh Bardugo posted on her insta story, aight? said that she went to an all girls school. was told that students couldn't wear their skirts short because it might distract teachers

teachers
TEACHERS
THAT SHOULD FUCKING SAY SOMETHING

Wow I almost threw up in my mouth there-
I love Leigh so much-

@ElderGod-kirky group

Leigh Bardugo posted on her insta story, aight? said that she went to an all girls school. was told that students couldn't wear their skirts short because it might distract teachers

teachers
TEACHERS

I love Leigh so much-

I had to reread it a few times to confirm, yes, I just read that correctly

so do I, I really need to finish call down the hawk so I can read ninth house

@HighPockets group

teachers
TEACHERS

I love Leigh so much-

I had to reread it a few times to confirm, yes, I just read that correctly

so do I, I really need to finish call down the hawk so I can read ninth house

I haven't read Ninth House yet but I'm so excited too!!

@Pickles group

It amazes and angers me that some people genuinely don't know about paragraphs. The fuck did you learn in elementary school??? Nothing?? At all?? Bitch fuck off

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

hehe-
yeah.
paragraphs.
the graphs that are para.
I know so much about them…
help my brain is blanking I know I learned this but I cannot for the life of me define what a paragraph is and oh man I need sleep

@ElderGod-Icefire

id just like to be rude to growing up in a homophobic/transphobic family, because even though I personally am neither (obviously), I still catch myself thinking homophobic or transphobic thoughts simply because of being raised like this, and I hate it. Because I immediately correct myself and feel bad for even thinking that, and I would never ever ever ever say it since I don't even think that way or mean to, but it just makes me angry that these thoughts are so fucking ingrained in me because of the way I've been raised, that I'm actively fighting against my own thought patterns because those patterns are wrong and I know it, yet I still occasionally slip back into them and it's infuriating

@croccin-champagne

ice, honey, the most important part is that you're correcting yourself

if you think it and then think 'wait, that's not okay' then it doesnt count. because you recognize it as bad

@Pickles group

I saw a thing that was like "my psychiatrist told me you're not responsible for your first thought". And another thing that was like "my mom told me your first thought is what you've been told to think, your second is who you are" or some bullshit that I don't completely agree with but whatever. Kind of sick of that one showing up on my pinterest but anyway

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I feel that, friend. It’s been months and I still refuse to accept myself, I’m a Good Christian™️, I’ve always been a Good Christian™️, so it’s not ok to think girls are cute, it’s not ok to be like this. it’s wrong. I’m wrong. everything is wrong-
but at the same time, clearly I’m just being a homophobe, I’m perfectly normal and there’s nothing bad about it. besides, I’m ace, the bible never said anything about ace relationships! right…?
and to be fully honest, I don’t know where I really stand, I can’t tell which side is the bad one, they’re both equally loud and it can often be overwhelming. I just wish I could make up my mind…

@HighPockets group

I saw a thing that was like "my psychiatrist told me you're not responsible for your first thought". And another thing that was like "my mom told me your first thought is what you've been told to think, your second is who you are" or some bullshit that I don't completely agree with but whatever. Kind of sick of that one showing up on my pinterest but anyway

I saw something similar, it was about how your first thought it what you've been taught/raised with, and your second is the truer one, the one you believe.

@ccb group

I saw something similar, it was about how your first thought it what you've been taught/raised with, and your second is the truer one, the one you believe.

my therapist says something similar too, that you can't control your emotional reaction but you can control your tangible response

Deleted user

dude Pickles tho

I feel that

like what the fuck dude i’m tryna eat better and you’re making me crave dumb shit that’ll just take years off of my life

@maddie-the-unknown

@SupernaturalSyGuyEdt
i can't put up with this anymore
you're taking each chapter of a book
a published book
and posting them as separate threads
that's the equivalent of piracy
like with movies
and it's not legal
unless there is explicit permission from the author that you can prove
and anyone else involved with the book as well i believe
like publishing and whatnot

i do not understand how you don't know this
and yes, i realise you have credited the original author and the book
but that does not make this any less illegal
i do appreciate that you have credited them
although, it still doesn't mean that you've gotten permission from them

so for the love of god
please take the threads down

@RedTheLoveless

Pirated information being redistributed without the author's permission? Lame. Pirated outdated misinformation being redistributed without the author's permission? Super lame. I'm disappointed, honestly. I thought you were a better writer than that.

Deleted user

Honestly that type of book feels insulting nowadays. You could easily just ask if a writer on this site has those mental illnesses/knows criminology. The mental illness stuff is what really gets to me. You posted a chapter of a book that demonized autism to a site that actively has on-spec autism individuals. I personally don’t have it and I’m upset about it. Not to mention the other bullshit that the story had about mental illnesses I have, and listing things that aren’t mental illnesses as disorders.