forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

Also when he's

All his friends were like "ew" to everything he did but they never tried to stop him or stopped hanging out with him. Or reported him. No they were just like "classic Shane tho"

@HighPockets group

Sorry I know you guys are talking about something serious but I needed to announce that I’m in Minnesota and I’m walking across the bridge to Wisconsin today. So Jyn and I will be in the same state. That’s all

D:
Which bridge? Is it the one in Winona? If it is that'd be hilarious since I was there last week

@HighPockets group

Also when he's

All his friends were like "ew" to everything he did but they never tried to stop him or stopped hanging out with him. Or reported him. No they were just like "classic Shane tho"

When he was doing his "pedophilia justification", the cohost was so. fucking. uncomfortable. the whole time. I'm autistic and I can read the room better than that, jfc. She repeatedly told him to stop and that he could get arrested but he just kept going.

@berlioz

He's a racist pedophile who abuses children and animals basically (I couldn't finish the video when I watched it, way to graphic for me, but I'm pretty sure that was the conclusion).

@Moxie group

Sorry I know you guys are talking about something serious but I needed to announce that I’m in Minnesota and I’m walking across the bridge to Wisconsin today. So Jyn and I will be in the same state. That’s all

D:
Which bridge? Is it the one in Winona? If it is that'd be hilarious since I was there last week

Ummm. I’m on the St. Croix river in Stillwater?

@HighPockets group

D:

Ah, haven't been to that one. It sounds pretty though!

@HighPockets group

He's a racist pedophile who abuses children and animals basically (I couldn't finish the video when I watched it, way to graphic for me, but I'm pretty sure that was the conclusion).

@Pickles group

Also when he's

When he was doing his "pedophilia justification", the cohost was so. fucking. uncomfortable. the whole time. I'm autistic and I can read the room better than that, jfc. She repeatedly told him to stop and that he could get arrested but he just kept going.

And she was sort of laughing iirc but it was so. obvious. And I- gahhh

@Moxie group

D:

Yeah it is!

@HighPockets group

Also when he's

Hot take, but when what you're about to say is so bad that your cohost repeatedly tells you not to fucking say it, maybe just…don't say it?

@Pickles group

Also when he's

Hot take, but when what you're about to say is so bad that your cohost repeatedly tells you not to fucking say it, maybe just…don't say it?

Do you know who edited it? Because I'm kind of torn between "that should have been cut out" and "no leave it in, everyone needs to see how gross he is" and I feel like if it was him editing my opinion might change

@HighPockets group

Also when he's

Do you know who edited it? Because I'm kind of torn between "that should have been cut out" and "no leave it in, everyone needs to see how gross he is" and I feel like if it was him editing my opinion might change

I have no clue, sorry! It was from the Shane and Friends podcast, iirc.

@Moxie group

D:

Yeah it is!

Update: I am in Wisconsin
So far I’ve seen a lot of trees and no cheese. Disappointing

@Pickles group

Wow
As his friend, you'd probably want to leave it out to make him seem better. If Ash and I really did have a podcast and they said something like that I'd be like sorry Ash I don't wanna be friends anymore but if for some reason we stayed friends I'd be like yeah okay that's gonna bite us all in the ass maybe don't share that with the world. And like idk if it even crossed his dull mind that it wasn't a thing you should joke about but I imagine someone probably said "we should edit that out"
So I headcanon that they had an ill intentioned intern doing their editing and he wanted to make Shane look as bad as possible to fuel his obsession with revenge because Shane killed his grandma in a car accident years ago

@HighPockets group

D:

Yeah it is!

Update: I am in Wisconsin
So far I’ve seen a lot of trees and no cheese. Disappointing

The cheese grows in the trees. The cows are just a distraction so other starts don't copy our inventive methods :P

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

the whole shane situation is just messed up. i have never been more severely uncomfortable from a youtube video than i was watching those clips, and i frequently binge real life horror channels

@HighPockets group

The whole "it's just edgy humor!!!" excuse bugs me too. Edgy humor is the running joke in Twisted about Achmed fucking the tiger, not telling a detailed story about

@Pickles group

The whole "it's just edgy humor!!!" excuse bugs me too. Edgy humor is the running joke in Twisted about Achmed fucking the tiger, not telling a detailed story about

^^^^^^

@Pickles group

Today on If I Lived Alone, I Would Die Twenty Times: what actually happens if you put bleach on cereal? Monkey brain wants to try
Sponsored by Pinterest and the bleach cereal picture

@Pickles group

My favorite thing is when people ignore blatantly problematic and offensive things because they like the creator :))))) like wowie folks, if I knew some of my favorite famous people did even one of those things, you can hecking bet that I'd stop supporting them.