forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I got my finger cut open about 6 years ago, my then tiny, little, barely-able-to-speak-his-first-words baby brother was trying to cut a cardboard box with some scissors he found, I didn't want him to hurt himself so I reached forward to grab them and slice
had to get stitches
my finger is now ever so slightly deformed

I've cut my fingers open multiple other times, it's a wonder I even have hands at this point, but that's the biggest one

@Mojack group

One of my shoulders is slightly lower than the other
I don’t know if it was my scoliosis that did that, or me falling down 9 stone stairs in November 2018, or the fall that somehow made my scoliosis worse and affected my shoulders like that, but it’s there to stay (maybe).

You won’t really notice it unless you’re really looking at my shoulders

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

My uncle couldn't find a knife so he decided that the next best thing to use to slice a pineapple was a fucking brand new axe. He missed the pineapple and ended up slicing part of his thumb, it didn't cut it off so it was disgusting. He need many stitches and also a splint.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

so uh there was a house fire a little ways away from my friend's house (where I was all evening but that's irrelevant) and an old lady died so I'd like to be rude to fires that don't stay where they're supposed to

Well shit that sucks.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

One of my best friends cut the tip of his finger (thumb, iirc?) off while we were making balsa wood structures. Another teammate suggested to glue the wound shut with hot glue. In our defense, we were in 7th and 8th grade.

Hey it would probably work if you did it right. I think my dad did exactly that a few years ago.

@croccin-champagne

when i was a kid my bio father gave me a pocket knife to open my birthday present and i cut my thumb right where the little crease is, one of em, effectively making it longer

our carpet was pulling up in a spot and i tripped and my palm managed to land on the little sharp plastic stitching stuff and literally sliced the heel of my palm open

i wore heeled flip slops on a rocky beach, slipped because it was damp, and cut my foot on a barnacle

i have little scars from gravel on my knee. i tripped on my way to a hiking trail while camping and landed on that knee only when i fell. my ex best friend had to help me back to the campsite lmao. year or two later i minorly fractured my ankle up there at the same campgrounds and i had to go to the hospital because we thought i deadass broke it. what was a doing? walking on an ankle that rolled.

yeah all of these left scars, except for my ankle, which now gets upsetti when it snows

@Pickles group

One of my shoulders is slightly lower than the other
I don’t know if it was my scoliosis that did that, or me falling down 9 stone stairs in November 2018, or the fall that somehow made my scoliosis worse and affected my shoulders like that, but it’s there to stay (maybe).

You won’t really notice it unless you’re really looking at my shoulders

Lmao same except it's definitely the scoliosis for me

@Pickles group

My knees are so wrecked from the week a few years ago that I fell constantly. Also I have two scars on my arm from Christmas lights. One was from me accidentally falling asleep on the lights and they burned me because they get really hot and the other was from me trying to figure out if they caused the first one

@RedTheLoveless

I uh… I have a little scar on the knuckle of my right thumb from opening my gym locker too suddenly and nicking myself with the corner (this happened in 8th grade. I still have the scar).

I have a scar on the bottom of my foot from when I fully stepped on a nail. Sometimes when I step wrong, the muscle doesn't like it.

I walk with a slight limp because bursitis fucking sucks and when combined with a hairline fracture in my femur right above my left kneecap, trained my body to rely on my right leg more than my left after 3 months of being stuck using crutches in 9th grade. My limp is more noticable after I work out.

@RedTheLoveless

ACE IT'S OKAY
I'M FINE DON'T WORRY
THE KNIFE HAS BEEN FORGIVEN, ALL IS WELL

NO IT'S NOT OKAY
THE KNIFE SLICED YOUR FINGER
IT MUST PAY THE CONSEQUENCES

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

ACE IT'S OKAY
I'M FINE DON'T WORRY
THE KNIFE HAS BEEN FORGIVEN, ALL IS WELL

NO IT'S NOT OKAY
THE KNIFE SLICED YOUR FINGER
IT MUST PAY THE CONSEQUENCES

ACE NO
IT DOESN'T HURT ANYMORE
I'M OKAY

@ElderGod-kirky group

I do a lot of dangerous shit like accidentally setting not one but two microwaves on fire, standing next to a raging fire they I started to burn garbage, and again standing next to a fire that had shaving cream cans exploding in them, twist my ankles all the time, slip up stairs, trip over dogs, smash myself against walls and doorframes, test blades on my fingers, stepped on a razor and nail, yadda yadda, touch hot pans without a pot holder to move them, so on so forth. but my point is that a lot of those have miraculously not caused my much injury or scaring. I have yet to break, sprain, or fracture anything despite my many spills and fucked up knees (knocked knees so my legs and ankles hit each other when I walk)

@ElderGod-Icefire

My dad cut his brother's finger off. My dad was like 15 at the time, so his brother was 13 or 14, and they were swordfighting with butcher knives. And my dad accidentally cut his brother's finger off. It was hanging off by a tendon and a flap of skin. To this day, they don't agree exactly what they were fighting about

@croccin-champagne

oh my gold my dad cut a chunk of my brother's finger while ice skating. when they say knife shoes they aren't fucking kidding let me tell you

@Fraust

I cut my finger with a bread knife in art class while cutting foam
It wasn't bad though
Just got a bandaid and I was chill

@actual-fandom-trash

lol I cut my finger the first time I went ice skating

also once my cousin was running around her house and laughing and I was walking to the kitchen and she crashed into me. her mouth was open so when she crashed, her bottom teeth dug themselves into my forehead. there was blood streaming down my face at the time but now I have a barely noticeable scar on my forehead

@ElderGod-kirky group

Leigh Bardugo posted on her insta story, aight? said that she went to an all girls school. was told that students couldn't wear their skirts short because it might distract teachers

teachers
TEACHERS
THAT SHOULD FUCKING SAY SOMETHING