forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Also. You've heard of Obama dreams.
But my little sister had a dream where Joe Biden promised to actually make the country great again and tried to prove it by throwing dried beans and candy corns.
Now we know not to vote for him.

@croccin-champagne

But my little sister had a dream where Joe Biden promised to actually make the country great again and tried to prove it by throwing dried beans and candy corns.

excuse you if someone threw candy corn and dried beans at me they'd at the very least have my attention for their campaign

excuse you if someone threw candy corn and dried beans at me they'd at the very least have my attention for their campaign

He used candy corns. And dried beans.

@croccin-champagne

dried beans are great dom. all you need is a lil water to rehydrate them and then the possibilities are endless!! also they're very good for stimming. and not messy the way flour is

Deleted user

You've heard of Obama dreams.

I read this as Obama Beans??

@Pickles group

Hiiii friendly :))))) reminder that just because you went through a thing doesn't mean that you get to call bullshit on people saying the same thing, and getting mad at them for bringing it up while bringing your own up is hypocritical :)))))))))))

dried beans are great dom. all you need is a lil water to rehydrate them and then the possibilities are endless!! also they're very good for stimming. and not messy the way flour is

They're good to eat. Not for throwing at people.

@HighPockets group

They're good to eat. Not for throwing at people.

I guess that would probably hurt.

@Pickles group

Me: Okay Pinterest give me teenage make character inspiration
Pinterest: Ohhhhh you must want a dozen pictures of the kid from Good Witch
Me: no I don't actually

@Pickles group

Dear chat: of course people don't like you. Why would they? You suck. You have to make everything about you. You're so dumb. You don't understand when people give directions but you don't ever ask for clarifications. You think everyone can't see the tears in your eyes when you answer a question wrong? Of course they do. Everyone sees, dumbass. You haven't done anything right since the summer of 1943. Your friends all hate you and you know it. And for good reason. Fuck off.

@Musical_Queen

My mom went into my room for an unknown reason and opened one of my drawers, again, I don't know why, and found my "migraine kit" which consists of migraine specific med, ibuprofen, 4 plastic water bottles that I refilled with water that doesn't make me nauseous, and some cracker. My mom looked at me and said "Why do you need this?" like, Mother, you know I get migraines often and I don't like to leave my room. Leave me be