forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ccb group

I love your Silas so much. And Jyn was right. Your pages are so detailed. Completely unfair. Also I wonder how Silas would end up talking to Silas. Not a good social match.
Also I like that he has a serious issue from being kissed. I mean, he's gay so that's why maybe, but I really like books where a boy is actually hurt by things that most would just laugh off.

thanks for taking the time to read about him! yeah, i mean, being gay is part of it, but if the same thing happened with a guy he'd have still been traumatized. he's extremely accommodating and extremely afraid to upset people, so he's prone to being taken advantage of, and the kiss was the first time that happened to such an extreme degree.
and yeah, i've said a few times that the only situations where my silas will take initiative socially are situations where he knows that someone needs help or consolation, and from what i understand, i don't think your silas is particularly interested in help or consolation

@ccb group

also i technically have two jacobs, but they go by two different nicknames that aren't jacob, and one is a background character

@RedTheLoveless

I have two characters named Lorin (one of which just uses it as an alias and doesn't reveal his actual name), but that's about the extent of it

@ElderGod-kirky group

I have two roleplay characters that have similar names, Rhys and Rhysand. Former is a blind and disowned rich boy and the latter is a prince with anger and self-esteem issues

Deleted user

lmfao imagine having charries with common names

@croccin-champagne

my problem is that i get really fucking attached to names

oh my gold. i. i think i actually had like seven characters named catori. it was my go to during my 'character who can see ghosts' phase

@Mojack group

my characters have names like Yahaagge and Kaobbilb and I’d honestly be surprised if anyone shared a Hexstrastromnali with me
not all of them but a good chunk of them
fun fact, I didn’t really have human characters up until 1-2 years ago? recently anyways. they were all dragons and monsters up until that point

@croccin-champagne

oh fuck you're right

scipio was reyna's pegasus. nicknamed skippy. im the type of person who gets overly attached to animals and sobs when they die so

basically, if mrs o-leary had died i would have materialized in rick's house myself and beat the shit out of him. baby sage would have thrown the fuck down

@croccin-champagne

kayla and i both have an alexis and a nicholas/nikolas, which is funny because her alexis and nikolas are the same person and i ended up with two characters with the same names as one of his alternate identities AND his actual name

@HighPockets group

I've got a Nathaniel as well

What's yours like?

He starts off as a soft boy but slowly develops into a paranoid perfectionist as the story continues, all while keeping shades of Soft Boi that are visible in there. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.