Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

okay

Ella new idea: I’ll hit her with the umbrella

@Musical_Queen

I have to do a virtual orientation and I feel a migraine coming on. My whole day is going to be on a screen tomorrow and I'm not excited

@HighPockets group

The best feeling is opening a list of baby names and immediately finding the perfect names and you can't change my mind
Now I just gotta figure out how to work in a girl named Holden. Kind of want her to be a main character because that name low-key slaps as a girl's name but currently I don't have any girls that don't have names

I suggested Holden as a baby name to a coworker of my mom's lol

@Pickles group

The best feeling is opening a list of baby names and immediately finding the perfect names and you can't change my mind
Now I just gotta figure out how to work in a girl named Holden. Kind of want her to be a main character because that name low-key slaps as a girl's name but currently I don't have any girls that don't have names

You're the whole reason I'm hooked on it for a girl lmao

@HighPockets group

You're the whole reason I'm hooked on it for a girl lmao

:D
I also suggested Beckett

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

okay

i like this idea

Road trip!

We'll all dress up in rainbow and storm Ella's house

i really like this idea

Deleted user

okay

i like this idea

Road trip!

We'll all dress up in rainbow and storm Ella's house

I’ll bring an umbrella

~some masks for us to wear~

and hit her with the umbrella

that’s the plan

also fuck Dom I’m Mom and I say it’s ok

@croccin-champagne

yes, perfect
by the way does anyone wanna stab me
cause you have full permission

you don't get to be stabbed before me sorry. it's on my bucket list

Deleted user

also fuck Dom

not yet

ASH

i’d use big letters but i can’t so imagine that suuuper big

@ccb group

i think it was here that someone asked for true crime/horror recs and i went on a little rant about how much i love args? i'm rewatching some atrocity guide vids and i remembered another one of my favorites: junko junsui. it's crazy unsettling though, at least for me it was