forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

I just remembered Wayside Stories from Wayside School and now I can't stop thinking about the one where the teacher made ice cream that tasted like what each of her students tasted all the time and named it after them so they all thought the others' were great and their own was flavorless

@Pickles group

Oops now it's time for Good Idea or Bad Idea: I Actually Have No Clue

Update: I'm sort of rolling with it and I named the main character after Eva because Evelyn is a pretty name

@HighPockets group

Update: I'm sort of rolling with it and I named the main character after Eva because Evelyn is a pretty name

D:

@HighPockets group

I just remembered Wayside Stories from Wayside School and now I can't stop thinking about the one where the teacher made ice cream that tasted like what each of her students tasted all the time and named it after them so they all thought the others' were great and their own was flavorless

I REMEMBER THOSE BOOKS!!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Lol I just named a character Eva.

@HighPockets group

Lol I just named a character Eva.

Y'all gotta stop flattering me lol

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

my mom is complaining cause the umbrella she got for free a while ago is in rainbow colors, so she refuses to use it cause the “LGBTQRSTUV stole the rainbow” and she “doesn’t want to be associated with those freaks”

…it’s a beach umbrella
you have a husband, 7 kids, and refuse to wear a mask in public spaces
no one’s going to think you’re gay

Deleted user

I am glad to have gained your affections.

thanks I’m gonna use this

Deleted user

take the umbrella
draw a face on it
put it in her room while she sleeps
move it to a different place in the room every night

another idea: hit her with it

Deleted user

another idea: hit her with it

My idea was better.

I disagree, wet sock.

Deleted user

I am glad to have gained your affections.

thanks I’m gonna use this

Cool, cool. For what?

uh stuff and things

@Pickles group

The best feeling is opening a list of baby names and immediately finding the perfect names and you can't change my mind
Now I just gotta figure out how to work in a girl named Holden. Kind of want her to be a main character because that name low-key slaps as a girl's name but currently I don't have any girls that don't have names