forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ccb group

oh AND i’d like to be rude to my psychiatrist, because you’d think if anyone was gonna take “mental health should be treated with the same gravity as physical health” to heart, it’d be a psychiatrist, but no sir. everytime i go into his office, no matter how severe my symptoms are, he’s like “oh you’re a smart kid, you’ll be fine.” he does the same thing with my little sister, who is 7 years younger than me and whose mental illness manifests far differently than mine, so buddy, exactly who DO you take seriously??

and i always thought “okay, whatever, i have a therapist so all i really need from this guy is to order my meds to the pharmacy on time, and he’s good for that” but alas!! i think i’m approaching day 8 (?) without my zoloft despite the fact that 1. it’s supposed to be set to auto refill and 2. i’ve asked him TWICE now to send the prescription order and it still isn’t sent (or at least it isn’t there). this is infuriating, but like i mentioned under the spoiler tag it’s not like i can get a better psychiatrist because there’s exactly 0 under our insurance actually taking new patients. just like. why would you take a job in mental healthcare when you do not CARE about my mental health. i get that covid makes stuff difficult but this is my health this isn’t an area where i can be lenient

@HighPockets group

Whoever it was that tagged me, please dm me.

Yeah, sorry but no. Multiple people tagged you, buddy. If you can't be bothered to read through the recent posts, why should we bother to DM you?
You were spreading harmful and outdated misinformation without a second thought, but I'm sorry if my @'ing you on here made you upset :(
Oh wait, just kidding! I'm not.

@HighPockets group

Lmaoooo imagine demanding people PM you about the content you posted publicly and are constantly promoting due to the blatant misinformation you're spreading :)))

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Lmaoooo imagine demanding people PM you about the content you posted publicly and are constantly promoting due to the blatant misinformation you're spreading :)))

XD And imagine being completely aware that the copyrighted information is outdated and very untrue and continuing to post it

Deleted user

HAHAHA imagine bullying literal fucking children and trying to intimidate them to leave you alone, too

@HighPockets group

HAHAHA imagine bullying literal fucking children and trying to intimidate them to leave you alone, too

HAHAHA YES and being a 25 year old man who's doing this to teenagers!!!

@Pickles group

Haha imagine claiming they're the ones bullying you lmao what

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Sorry to barge in but my very cute friend came over and I was struck once again with how goshdarn cute she is. She's a short Vietnamese girl with a high pitched voice. I called her Yui for some time because she looked like her.
Did I need to say this? No. But my friend is very cute and I will proclaim.
(Picture I saved 'cause it reminded me of her.)

@polkadots11

I'm wondering why "I couldn't delete it actually" is such a common excuse on here for leaving up toxic stuff maybe so you can still get attention for it. Just saying this isn't the first time I've seen that crop up :/

@croccin-champagne

Sorry to barge in but my very cute friend came over and I was struck once again with how goshdarn cute she is. She's a short Vietnamese girl with a high pitched voice. I called her Yui for some time because she looked like her.
Did I need to say this? No. But my friend is very cute and I will proclaim.
(Picture I saved 'cause it reminded me of her.)

jhshjdfh that's the most wholesome way i've seen someone describe a friend

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

She's literally the most adorable human I've seen. Sometimes when I see her the emotions flare up like an intense squish. Like, I find her so attractive in a completely non-sexual way. Like when people see a kitten.

@croccin-champagne

i've been recommended that video so many times cause i used to watch shane dawson decently often uh

can i get a summary before i watch it? if it's not too much hassle?

@berlioz

He's a racist pedophile who abuses children and animals basically (I couldn't finish the video when I watched it, way to graphic for me, but I'm pretty sure that was the conclusion).

@HighPockets group

It's basically a collection of the really fucking terrible things that he's said as "jokes", from his use of blackface and racial slurs to actual bestialityand the just overall terrible ways he's treated children in his skits.

It's…a lot. There's a really good Twitter thread that cites a ton of it, I think MissHemlock was the name of the person who compiled the big one?

@HighPockets group

He's a racist pedophile who abuses children and animals basically (I couldn't finish the video when I watched it, way to graphic for me, but I'm pretty sure that was the conclusion).

@Pickles group

I literally couldn't even look at the screen throughout all of it. It's just..ew I don't wanna see that. I'm scarred from the few seconds I saw of the stuff with his pets

@croccin-champagne

huh. i know he's come out and said that he did say that shit but like, for shock value because he was an idiot(his words even)

not that that would ever excuse those comments cause like…people hear that shit dude. kids could be hearing that shit. and thinking that's fine and normal

@HighPockets group

Also when he's

@Moxie group

Sorry I know you guys are talking about something serious but I needed to announce that I’m in Minnesota and I’m walking across the bridge to Wisconsin today. So Jyn and I will be in the same state. That’s all