forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

I do think a lot of people who only saw like, his food or conspiracy videos probably bought it. you have to remember, some of those scandals only reached certain people. I didn't even know about the cat thing till I went to high school my sophomore year

@Pickles group

I do think a lot of people who only saw like, his food or conspiracy videos probably bought it. you have to remember, some of those scandals only reached certain people. I didn't even know about the cat thing till I went to high school my sophomore year

You don't really have to know about any of that to see that it's misogynistic and slut and fat shames. It's a bunch of people quite literally saying "I love Shane and everything he puts out" and sometimes a "just be warned it has a lot of his offensive humor" and still giving it four or five stars and they just…can't see that offensive isn't good? Like that's not a thing to praise someone for?? People aren't even attempting to reconcile his actual self with his "kind empathetic uwu" persona and realizing that this memoir definitely shows that it is, in fact, a persona

@ccb group

i don't remember when i stopped trusting shane dawson but i'm so glad i was never really invested in him lol. d'angelo's video was truly a banger, i'm excited to see what he says about tati. i've watched big joel's video on beauty community drama where he's like "regardless of if tati was being manipulated she felt hurt because she wanted money and was willing to ruthlessly attack someone much younger than her to make more money" and cruel world happy mind's video about how the beauty "community" isn't a community but a marketing machine for brands like morphe, but i've also watched as told by kenya's initial video about the drama and she was like "i've been saying all along that tati was being manipulated and that obviously shane dawson and jeffree star more than anyone have a vested interest in eliminating james charles as competition, because obviously if she knew she was lying about her more heavy accusations she knew her reputation would take a massive hit" and i'm just curious what d'angelo's take is going to be. i literally hate how much i care about drama surrounding these people that i literally don't care about in any other register lmao

@ccb group

am i a person of culture or do i just spend 90% of my time watching youtube?? :') either way ahhh i'm glad thank you

Deleted user

I'm being rude to nobody particularly. But the way some people call themselves nice or act so sweet when you know they're fooling everyone really ticks me off.

@Pickles group

Lmao there's a difference between being nice to your friends and not liking a hateful guilt-tripping bitch and pretending to like someone. You make me so mad.