forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

PEOPLE I NEED TO BLOCK ME.
(JUST DO IT SO WE DON'T INTERACT ANYMORE. IT'S BAD FOR MY MENTAL HEALTH AND I HAVE BAD IMPULSE CONTROL. I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK I'M GUILT-TRIPPING YOU, BLOCK ME ANYWAY.)
@Crunch
@Three-Cebus-In-A-Trenchcoat
@Icefire
@allthegoodusernamesweretaken
@ccb
@Althalosian-the_Rambly_Flowery_Wordy_Boi
@GameMaster
@RedTheLoveless

My account should be gone soon because I asked for it to be deleted but in the mean time just block me. Thanks @PatienceKills and of course @polkadots11 for already having me blocked, even though I miss you, Maya.

Deleted user

what the fuck did i even do to you

why in the fresh hell are you subjecting me to bad “wah wah” me shit

The most I did was call you an idiot.

Deleted user

I'm done. I'm dead and you've killed me, good for you.

@Pickles group

Just fucking block us for fuck's sake. Stop trying to get us to cater to your "impulse control". Fuck off and kindly never metaphorically look in my direction again.

@HighPockets group

I did a bug dumb and only just figured it out

I've just gone a month or more thinking that Henry VI took over after Richard III, when in fact it was Henry VII. BIGASS DIFFERENCE

F

ALSO I thought King Henry was a Yorkist, when in fact he was the first of the Tudor line. I'm an idiot

Henry VIII or Henry VI?

Henry VII was the first Tudor king

Henry V is my favorite, but I don't know too much about him besides what's in his play.

Deleted user

Yes and I love being called an idiot, obviously.

Deleted user

Yes and I love being called an idiot, obviously.

nice

Deleted user

I'm blocking all of you. If you won't block me in return I'm going to assume you just like bullying me too much.

Deleted user

Guys don't listen to them, just ignore them and they'll stop. A (melodramatic, might I add) actor needs an audience and without one they'll just quit.

@HighPockets group

Guys don't listen to them, just ignore them and they'll stop. A (melodramatic, might I add) actor needs an audience and without one they'll just quit.

Jokes on you, I recite monologues alone in my room :P

Deleted user

That's different and you're valid for it ngl

Deleted user

you're not alerted when someone blocks you, just fyi

If they keep responding to me I'm assuming I'm not blocked. I can see when they respond just not what they said

@GameMaster group

(JUST DO IT SO WE DON'T INTERACT ANYMORE. IT'S BAD FOR MY MENTAL HEALTH AND I HAVE BAD IMPULSE CONTROL. I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK I'M GUILT-TRIPPING YOU, BLOCK ME ANYWAY.)
@Crunch
@Icefire
@ccb
@GameMaster
@RedTheLoveless

My account should be gone soon because I asked for it to be deleted but in the mean time just block me. Thanks @PatienceKills and of course @polkadots11 for already having me blocked, even though I miss you, Maya.

I don’t know what I ever did you you but don’t worry you’re blocked

Deleted user

@Crunch
@Icefire
@ccb
@GameMaster
@RedTheLoveless

I don’t know what I ever did you you but don’t worry you’re blocked

I tried to be nice and you made me feel like a bad person for reaching out.

@HighPockets group

Thanks lmao, I'm just a desperate little Shakespeare nerd.

Deleted user

Cool, I'm a gothic literature nerd so we're like. Nerd cousins lmao

@Pickles group

If they keep responding to me I'm assuming I'm not blocked. I can see when they respond just not what they said

Wtf, we can have conversations without you. We do it all the time. That's what we do when you aren't inserting us into our conversations to make us seem evil.

I'm not a mod or the chat owner so I don't have the authority to tell you to leave, but I have to say, just knowing you're following this chat and liable to start a fight at any moment over anything makes me extremely uncomfortable.

@HighPockets group

I'M A GOTHIC LIT NERD TOO!!!! Omg we need to talk more!!!

Deleted user

I'M A GOTHIC LIT NERD TOO!!!! Omg we need to talk more!!!

we should!!!

@HighPockets group

Wtf, we can have conversations without you. We do it all the time. That's what we do when you aren't inserting us into our conversations to make us seem evil.

I'm not a mod or the chat owner so I don't have the authority to tell you to leave, but I have to say, just knowing you're following this chat and liable to start a fight at any moment over anything makes me extremely uncomfortable.

Also, you're fifteen and, if my memory serves me, this chat is 16+ unless you're a) being called out or b) been given special permission by the chat's creator.

Deleted user

@Crunch
@Icefire
@ccb
@GameMaster
@RedTheLoveless

And just when you think you're memorable lmao

🖕

DW, still gonna block you

You just weren't that mean to me. But if you want to be then okay I'll block you too ^^