forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

I did a bug dumb and only just figured it out

I've just gone a month or more thinking that Henry VI took over after Richard III, when in fact it was Henry VII. BIGASS DIFFERENCE

F

ALSO I thought King Henry was a Yorkist, when in fact he was the first of the Tudor line. I'm an idiot

Henry VIII or Henry VI?

Henry VII was the first Tudor king

Henry V is my favorite, but I don't know too much about him besides what's in his play.

Also uhhh read Henry V if you have time, it's my favorite Shakespeare play-

@RedTheLoveless

It's 15+ actually, I just checked, sorry

I'm just gonna step in here and rule that Eris probably still wouldn't want an individual on here who meets the physical age requirements but has the emotional fortitude of a toddler. That completely disrupts the true purpose of this thread. If not, I'll take Eris's evisceration later, but currently, I'm banning Julia from this thread until further notice. No one @ her here, and do not continue any conversation with her here–take it elsewhere.

Deleted user

It's 15+ actually, I just checked, sorry

I'm just gonna step in here and rule that Eris probably still wouldn't want an individual on here who meets the physical age requirements but has the emotional fortitude of a toddler. If not, I'll take her evisceration later, but currently, I'm banning Julia from this thread until further notice. No one @ her here, and do not continue any conversation with her here–take it elsewhere.

Calling a neurodivergent teen a toddler. INB4 "I'm neurodivergent and I don't act like that." We're all different.

@Pickles group

It was relatively cool out this morning. I even put a sweatshirt on for a bit. It rained this evening too and I think in the afternoon some

@ccb group

it's always weird because in both my apartment and my parent's house we're always blasting cold air during the summer, so if i'm stepping outside, it's like for one little moment half of me is suddenly plunged into 90 degrees of sheer swampy humidity and half of me wants to be wrapped up in a fleece blanket drinking tea

@RedTheLoveless

It was cold as fuck today, can't relate-
I was in a hoodie all day for the first time since…April, probably?

WHAT?! Can I switch weathers with you? Please?

@HighPockets group

You can join me, but there's no way I'm going to somewhere with a "fire season"
I can't stand the heat lol

@RedTheLoveless

You can join me, but there's no way I'm going to somewhere with a "fire season"
I can't stand the heat lol

Fair
Fire season is a bitch

@ccb group

2020 be like "what misery can I bestow upon these homo sapiens next?"

2020 heard "go big or go home" so she decided to do both at once

@HighPockets group

2020 be like "what misery can I bestow upon these homo sapiens next?"

2020 heard "go big or go home" so she decided to do both at once

And by "home" she interpreted it to mean whatever being created this universe and decided to let us all meet the maker lmao

@ElderGod-Icefire

I did a bug dumb and only just figured it out

I've just gone a month or more thinking that Henry VI took over after Richard III, when in fact it was Henry VII. BIGASS DIFFERENCE

F

ALSO I thought King Henry was a Yorkist, when in fact he was the first of the Tudor line. I'm an idiot

Henry VIII or Henry VI?

Henry VII was the first Tudor king

Henry V is my favorite, but I don't know too much about him besides what's in his play.

Also uhhh read Henry V if you have time, it's my favorite Shakespeare play-

Alright! Henry V is on my TBR, don't worry

@HighPockets group

Anyone else get that thing where if they have a really good day, they feel really irritable, tired, and just Bad the day after? Because that's happened to me twice in four days and I hate it.