forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

The article said he's just gonna stop the people from sending updates here so eventually it stops working? Not sure if that's how any of that works but okay sir

@Pickles group

imagine if trump had a tiktok

Omgold ew. What do you think he would do? Would he be like. An art account or it's just him yelling. Or gag a thirst trap account

@Pickles group

cALl mE a cOnspiRaCy tHeoRisT, but like. Limiting media is one of the first steps in a dictatorship ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Not to mention this

I saw a thing that was saying that a bunch of stuff he's doing is just that
Some of those replies are golden–

@HighPockets group

cALl mE a cOnspiRaCy tHeoRisT, but like. Limiting media is one of the first steps in a dictatorship ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Not to mention this

On the one hand, we should be worried about Trump. On the other, I found it amusing that he seems to think he can live forever.

Am I the only one who thinks that living forever would be horrible?

@Pickles group

Not to mention this

I can't view Twitter on my phone

What is it?

He posted a picture of trump signs with dates after his two terms would be up and something like "Trumpness outlasts Trump"

@HighPockets group

TikTok is also shadowbanning creators of color. So.

As well as queer creators, fat creators, and neurodivergent creators, all under the guise of "we don't want them to be bullied!!!!"

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Not to mention this

On the one hand, we should be worried about Trump. On the other, I found it amusing that he seems to think he can live forever.

Nah. I mean, after death it's chill. But on this earth? Hell no.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Not to mention this

I do too, it'd suck to watch society collapse around you, and all your friends would be gone, and you'd be stuck alive forever, until eventually you forget about what the world once was.

@Pickles group

TikTok is also shadowbanning creators of color. So.

As well as queer creators, fat creators, and neurodivergent creators, all under the guise of "we don't want them to be bullied!!!!"

They've done a lot of shady things