forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Calling out HP Lovecraft for being a dumbass little shit who doesn't know fuckin basic math and science.

@RedTheLoveless

Calling out HP Lovecraft for being a dumbass little shit who doesn't know fuckin basic math and science.

Also for naming his cat a racial slur

Deleted user

Also for naming his cat after a racial slur

wait wut

@RedTheLoveless

wait wut

Look it up

Deleted user

wait wut

Look it up

I did.

@HighPockets group

i thought everyone knew about his cat…. except for the boys in my bio class i had to 'enlighten' and by that i mean curse

I learned his cat's name via the iconic tumblr post about it

Deleted user

Also the Overly Sarcastic Productions video on Lovecraft is great, 10/10 recommend it

It was actually my introduction! And it only went downhill from there! Anyways the man is, quite simply, a little bitch.

@HighPockets group

Also the Overly Sarcastic Productions video on Lovecraft is great, 10/10 recommend it

It was actually my introduction! And it only went downhill from there! Anyways the man is, quite simply, a little bitch.

To quote our goddess-queen Red, "Horrible Phobias Lovecraft"