forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

Also massive apologies to Ice and Pickles, I just found out that there's a Canadian equivalent of the Dear America books and added all of them to my TBR. No clue how I'll be able to find them, but I loved that series and I'm hoping to love these too.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Also massive apologies to Ice and Pickles, I just found out that there's a Canadian equivalent of the Dear America books and added all of them to my TBR. No clue how I'll be able to find them, but I loved that series and I'm hoping to love these too.

hhhhhhhhhh of course you did lmao

@HighPockets group

hhhhhhhhhh of course you did lmao

Listen I'm a slut for fake historical fiction diaries-
Maybe I'll find some when I visit the UP?

@croccin-champagne

so we're keeping owen, right? owen is friend?? bcs they(unsure on pronouns pls dont hate me) always show up with the facts we're confused on and it's kind of iconic tbh

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

so we're keeping owen, right? owen is friend?? bcs they(unsure on pronouns pls dont hate me) always show up with the facts we're confused on and it's kind of iconic tbh

Yeah that's Owen's thing now, being the smort one

@ElderGod-Icefire

I did a bug dumb and only just figured it out

I've just gone a month or more thinking that Henry VI took over after Richard III, when in fact it was Henry VII. BIGASS DIFFERENCE

@ElderGod-kirky group

falsehood, name one

• I forgot what a 'drama kid' was referring to, and your response included "theater dumbass/ big actor, dramatic, loves acting"
  • conversation about my state's secretary of health
  • "you dumbass, it's a skincare product you can get those anywhere. also online shopping does exist"
  • i mixed up which assignments i loathed and confused myself while you were just talking normally and going along with it
  • "go to bed dumbass"

need I go on?