forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Also I call Washington during cabinet battle 1 because I did him and Madison in eighth grade and it was fun as pumpkins

I want Jefferson in Cabinet Battle 1 then
And same in We Know

And I'd like Burr in The Room Where it Happens but I'm not that good of a singer

@HighPockets group

Aight so we've got

• Crocs: Ham Act 1, Undecided Act 2
  • Dom: Burr OR Washington
  • Jyn: Ham Act 2, Seabury, Undecided Act 1
  • Ace: Burr OR Lafayette/Jefferson
  • Ice: KG3
  • Ash: Angelica
  • Brooklyn: Peggy

@croccin-champagne

jyn i've decided it you and i are starting a 'former gifted kid' squad and the requirements are you have to either be depressed, have slightly overbearing parents(i don't), be into theater whether you do it or just enjoy it, and also have a penchant for knives/knife wielding characters

im thinking 2 or more to be legible

@HighPockets group

Also I call Washington during cabinet battle 1 because I did him and Madison in eighth grade and it was fun as pumpkins

I want Jefferson in Cabinet Battle 1 then
And same in We Know

And I'd like Burr in The Room Where it Happens but I'm not that good of a singer

I feel like we should choose one for Act 1 and one for Act 2 as opposed to every other song

@HighPockets group

jyn i've decided it you and i are starting a 'former gifted kid' squad and the requirements are you have to either be depressed, have slightly overbearing parents(i don't), be into theater whether you do it or just enjoy it, and also have a penchant for knives/knife wielding characters

Oh shit I'm all four-

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

Oh shit I'm all four-

Im in this picture and I don't like it

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Oh shit I'm all four-

I'm 3/4

@croccin-champagne

Oh shit I'm all four-

the question is, are you the whole picture like jyn, or part

@Fraust

I'm not gifted or formerly gifted, and I don't care about theater, but I'm the other three lol

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

Oh shit I'm all four-

I am the picture

@croccin-champagne

o h shit

well welcome new recruits as a welcoming gift you get a knife and a snack of your choice(sorry, i'm not up for grabs)

also hazing is more like you get the choice to redo your entire image and become a new person. it's called running from your problems and i do it constantly!!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

actually dom, temporary depression is a thing! it's a bit different from a bad mood, often caused by the loss of a loved one, stress, or other circumstances, but can be completely unrelated, such as seasonal(which is actually usually cause of rain/dark and bcs sun scientifically makes you happy). if left untreated it can develop into a permanent depression, which is expected.

Idk exactly how I have it, but I'd say if there's a thing between temporary and permanent I have it. It runs in the family and is pretty common in ADD which I probably have I've backed down on ADHD bc I'm not as sure I'm hyperactive. But I have a decent handle on it so for that I'm grateful.

i actually just recently was told i had gone from hyperactive to not,

Holy pumpkin that's a thing!

yes!! as kids get older, they change of course, and sometimes disorders and things change with them!

Then I might be shifting. Thanks so much for the info.

Oh shit I'm all four-

I'm sort of four. Haven't had knives in a while, my parents are chill but have Standards and my depression is pretty under control and I'm not into theater enough to be a Cool Kid.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Oh shit I'm all four-

I am the picture

I'm like two or three

@Pickles group

Only two because my parents are all "weapons bad, you don't need them" and I have no idea how to write them. And I'm 70% sure I don't have depression and I'm too scared to tell anyone about my concerns on everything else in my brain

o h shit

well welcome new recruits as a welcoming gift you get a knife and a snack of your choice(sorry, i'm not up for grabs)

also hazing is more like you get the choice to redo your entire image and become a new person. it's called running from your problems and i do it constantly!!

I want Cheezits and a suit that would make Neirym jealous and a very pretty knife.

@HighPockets group

o h shit

I want Cheezits and a suit that would make Neirym jealous and a very pretty knife.

I want red fruit gushers, a bad scientist look, and a dagger with a jade hilt.