@croccin-champagne

Okay, blade wish:
Mihawk's sword and dagger because they're iconic
Law's sword because Law is my precious baby and I love him
All 3 of Zoro's swords in the current Wano arc
Plus a pipe for whacking things with?

fjhfh i don't know what any of this means but hell yeah

Deleted user

I'm going to try to calm down. Sorry everyone. I won't be talking about personal stuff or people any more and instead I'll just do writing like I came here for, maybe talk about Disney and my other interests. I felt left out and that's no excuse.

@ravens

its 1 a-fucking-m. kindly do not speed down quiet neighborhood streets revving your engines. not cool, bud
you're not lightning mcqueen and this isn't cars 2

@croccin-champagne

you know what one of the dumbest things ever is

people will skinny shame the SHIT out of girls, talking about them being anorexic and looking like a skeleton and being all 'oh nobody's gonna date you without some meat on your bones' like first off ew i'm not a clearance thanksgiving turkey

but then. as soon as they take one look at a girl who's anything above like a size ten, it's the opposite but still shitty remarks. 'you're too fat' and 'lose some weight' and all the same shit skinny girls hear but reversed.

and it just keeps reminding me of how like absolutely impossible it is to be 'ideal' in the hellscape that is the world because there's no winning. unless you're somehow thin and curvy and have an actual straight up hourglass figure and you've got perfect skin and you look like you're wearing makeup without makeup. but also! don't go getting plastic surgery to reach those standards, either for yourself or others! because then you're fake and made of plastic and 'why would anyone date someone who's not natural' and it's like holy shit especially when your weight and cosmetic choices are made only for yourself and yet people act like you have to be doing everything for potential romantic and sexual partners

anyway fuck the system and also yes i support plastic surgery if it makes you feel good. just make sure to go to someone who's reputable and knows what they're doing

@HighPockets group

Yep, it's annoying af
Also the whole "if you wear makeup you're fake and a whore" but if you don't it's all "oh my Godddd no one wants to see you without makeup on, put some effort in -"

@croccin-champagne

double standards are great aren't they!!!

by all intents and purposes, i dress like the kind of person who gets called a whore and a slut and believe me, i do. often. in fact i managed to push the dresscode limits at a school that didn't have a dresscode besides 'no obscene imagery or phrasing'(props for at least recognizing how sexist dresscodes tend to be). but the greatest thing ever is not caring anymore.

once you learn to ignore or fire back and you start dressing however you want nobody can really say much because it's obvious it doesn't matter to you. and the whole point is getting in your head and making you insecure

Deleted user

yeah sorry if you tell someone you’re interested in/dating currently about your self-image issues and they respond with a remark like, “Well, you are too fat/skinny”, rather than support then they’re not the one for you. You deserve better.

@The-Magician group

Someone people are a joke and I’m just not here for it.
I’m so tired.. I can’t wait to go out on Friday and Saturday just to get away from everything

@ElderGod-kirky group

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't like dark mode lol

I don't like dark mode on Notebook, for some reason ghfjgh. But I generally like dark mode. It's easier on my eyes, even if my art teacher was going on and on about how it's worse for your eyes because of the white on black text yadda yadda. Did not change the fact that I prefer a dark background