forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

o h shit

well welcome new recruits as a welcoming gift you get a knife and a snack of your choice(sorry, i'm not up for grabs)

also hazing is more like you get the choice to redo your entire image and become a new person. it's called running from your problems and i do it constantly!!

I want Cheezits and a suit that would make Neirym jealous and a very pretty knife.

flowery pretty knife, like your writing, or just pretty blade?

@croccin-champagne

o h shit

well welcome new recruits as a welcoming gift you get a knife and a snack of your choice(sorry, i'm not up for grabs)

also hazing is more like you get the choice to redo your entire image and become a new person. it's called running from your problems and i do it constantly!!

I want Cheezits and a suit that would make Neirym jealous and a very pretty knife.

I want red fruit gushers, a bad scientist look, and a dagger with a jade hilt.

lab coat yes or no and can i convince you to wear a hawaiian shirt under it or instead

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i don't know exactly when or how my depression started, but i think it was sometime in March last year. considering the only things that happened to me back then were all dramatic situations that i caused here, i'm pretty sure it was originally caused by hormones/lack of a social life, plus genetic stuff.
The paranoia didn't kick in until about August/September, and while i think I know how it started I'd rather not talk much about it

@Pickles group

Watermelon sour patch kids and a cute decorative knife that you could probably use to lightly stab someone. All I want in life is a lot of books and maybe a pretty knife

@HighPockets group

o h shit

lab coat yes or no and can i convince you to wear a hawaiian shirt under it or instead

Yes coat, no Hawaiian shirt because I'll be wearing a black turtleneck

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

o h shit

flowery pretty knife, like your writing, or just pretty blade?

OH MY GOSH THAT COMPLIMENT HAD ME GASPING IN JOY!!!
Preferably very intricate while still good and useful with shininess.

@HighPockets group

i don't know exactly when or how my depression started, but i think it was sometime in March last year. considering the only things that happened to me back then were all dramatic situations that i caused here, i'm pretty sure it was originally caused by hormones/lack of a social life, plus genetic stuff.
The paranoia didn't kick in until about August/September, and while i think I know how it started I'd rather not talk much about it

You were around 13, right? That's when it happened for me too.

@ccb group

jyn i've decided it you and i are starting a 'former gifted kid' squad and the requirements are you have to either be depressed, have slightly overbearing parents(i don't), be into theater whether you do it or just enjoy it, and also have a penchant for knives/knife wielding characters

im thinking 2 or more to be legible

i’m a former gifted kid, and i’m depressed, have slightly overbearing parents (less so now that i’m technically an adult), do theater, and while i don’t have a notable penchant for knives, i certainly can vibe with a good knife as much as the next guy (plus the character of mine who is arguably the most similar to me carries a pocket knife). can i join?

@croccin-champagne

pickle: do you want a knife that can fit in boots

dom: dfhdfgh i was gonna suggest those like metal lattice work looking blades but also consider. engraved

jyn: thats fine it just means the hawaiian shirts are mine.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

o h shit

I want Trader Joe's cheese sandwich crackers, a full-blown weeb look and a sharp knife that's also aesthetically pleasing, maybe a replica of Mihawk's dagger

@croccin-champagne

jyn i've decided it you and i are starting a 'former gifted kid' squad and the requirements are you have to either be depressed, have slightly overbearing parents(i don't), be into theater whether you do it or just enjoy it, and also have a penchant for knives/knife wielding characters

i’m a former gifted kid, and i’m depressed, have slightly overbearing parents (less so now that i’m technically an adult), do theater, and while i don’t have a notable penchant for knives, i certainly can vibe with a good knife as much as the next guy (plus the character of mine who is arguably the most similar to me carries a pocket knife). can i join?

now i'm definitely biased because we talked about baking but also you pass so you're in anyway

i have a selection of pocket knives(one of them stolen from my ex) i will gladly give you one. big or smol? i used to have one that was like two inches when folded

@croccin-champagne

o h shit

I want Trader Joe's cheese sandwich crackers, a full-blown weeb look and a sharp knife that's also aesthetically pleasing, maybe a replica of Mihawk's dagger

….why not a katana to finish the look

@ccb group

now i'm definitely biased because we talked about baking but also you pass so you're in anyway

i have a selection of pocket knives(one of them stolen from my ex) i will gladly give you one. big or smol? i used to have one that was like two inches when folded

i’ll take a little tiny pocket knife. because 1. the smaller the knife the cuter the knife and 2. stealth

o h shit

oR MIHAWK'S SWORD

o h shit

oR MIHAWK'S SWORD

. . .
LAW'S SWORD