Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Fraust

How much do you weigh? stern expression

Uh probably like 88 pounds right now?

You should be up to 100 by now.

How the hell do you expect me to gain fourteen pounds in a couple weeks, especially when I still don't want to eat

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

How the hell do you expect me to gain fourteen pounds in a couple weeks, especially when I still don't want to eat

Okay you have a point there. I don't know anything about gaining weight. Kinda just thought that if you ate regularly you would go up to a normal weight. But I can bet money you aren't eating like you should.

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

Okay you have a point there. I don't know anything about gaining weight. Kinda just thought that if you ate regularly you would go up to a normal weight. But I can bet money you aren't eating like you should.

Doesn't eating carbs help you lose weight?

@Pickles group

PLANTING FUCKING PICKLES

*Vinegar Larries.

You are absolutely right, let me go edit that

I'm being kinda mean about this but *Cucumbers because you don't grow pickles

@Fraust

Doesn't eating carbs help you lose weight?

I think that's only if you're exercising, which I'm not. I could be wrong, though.
And no, I'm not eating as much as the average person, but I'm trying my best

@ccb group

i would really, really like to be rude right now. i don't want to be too rude to/about someone who is 5 years younger than me and clearly going through it atm, but i'm… :-)

@HighPockets group

i would really, really like to be rude right now. i don't want to be too rude to/about someone who is 5 years younger than me and clearly going through it atm, but i'm… :-)

Honestly, with everything they've done/said completely fucking unprompted about you….. :)

@Pickles group

Honestly, with everything they've done/said completely fucking unprompted about you….. :)

:))

@Pickles group

Honestly neither do I at this point
Probably because I blocked them and don't have to deal with their shit anymore

Nah, they're trying to drag you into it too

@HighPockets group

Honestly neither do I at this point
Probably because I blocked them and don't have to deal with their shit anymore

Nah, they're trying to drag you into it too

Of course they are. Because apparently I cannot just be left alone, despite blocking them and not being able to see their posts