forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

Yes. I'm tiny and female, so that's automatically funnier than tall and male, since that's what's expected for that role

Hmm. Possible.

I mean when you hear King George, what do you picture? A short blonde girl, or a tall dude?

Point. But I'm still not convinced.

I also am just naturally funny (irl anyway, idk if it carries to Notebook or not)

Maybe you can rotate? One gets You'll Be Back, and the other gets What Comes Next and I Know Him

djfhgkfh confuse the fuck out of people, tho. One song it's tall dude, next song it's tiny blonde

And you both show up for the Reynolds Pamphlet!

Double the kings, double the chaos!

Or we just turn both songs into duets and sing them at the same time. I can probably sing higher than Dom, so we can harmonize

Oooooh yes!!!!

Altho I'm an Alto 2, so I'm not going to sing crazy high soprano shit

I'm a Mezzo, I can probably team up with y'all too

@ElderGod-Icefire

Yes. I'm tiny and female, so that's automatically funnier than tall and male, since that's what's expected for that role

Hmm. Possible.

I mean when you hear King George, what do you picture? A short blonde girl, or a tall dude?

Point. But I'm still not convinced.

I also am just naturally funny (irl anyway, idk if it carries to Notebook or not)

Maybe you can rotate? One gets You'll Be Back, and the other gets What Comes Next and I Know Him

djfhgkfh confuse the fuck out of people, tho. One song it's tall dude, next song it's tiny blonde

And you both show up for the Reynolds Pamphlet!

Double the kings, double the chaos!

Or we just turn both songs into duets and sing them at the same time. I can probably sing higher than Dom, so we can harmonize

Oooooh yes!!!!

Altho I'm an Alto 2, so I'm not going to sing crazy high soprano shit

I'm a Mezzo, I can probably team up with y'all too

:D

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Ice just sitting on Dom's shoulders to make a super tall being

Yesss

O.O i think I'd be too heavy

Well I heard I'm not allowed to ask weight. Which is super dumb imo but people are sensitive Ig. But yeah unless you're like 100 I can't shoulder carry you.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Ice just sitting on Dom's shoulders to make a super tall being

Yesss

O.O i think I'd be too heavy

Well I heard I'm not allowed to ask weight. Which is super dumb imo but people are sensitive Ig. But yeah unless you're like 100 I can't shoulder carry you.

it is kinda dumb. But yeah no I weigh too much for that lmao

Deleted user

Why are you guys being mean to them? Some of you really love acting like a high school popular clique. They were just being a part of the conversation. If you wanted this to be private why don't you have the conversation privately?

Thanks for sticking up for me, but I wasn't offended it was all cool.
They did have a point, my way of introduction was a bit weird ;)

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

I WAS LITERALLY OUTSIDE
PLANTING FUCKING VINEGAR LARRIES
COLOR-COORDINATING ME CLOSET
AND I COME BACK TO THIS SHIT
AND IM FUCKING SICK
I DON'T BELIEVE BUT LORD ALMIGHTY SAVIOR PLEASE
HELP ME