forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

obviously you’re not taking our advice when we said it nicely

Look at my apology post and Look at the Rudeness PM. Pickles said it nicely and once she did I REALIZED I was doing something wrong. But now everyone is piling on again just to be a part of it. I NEVER even talked to this Potato person and I hardly ever talked to you.

Sure, you never talked to me, but I have eyes, and by golly I can read. The way you "ask" people to not repeat something is quite questionable. Also, learn to count. It's obvious not everyone on the chat is "piling on" you. Just take some advice and you wouldn't have to deal with all this.

YOU are piling on. I took the advice and yet you're still commenting and bringing up former mistakes I made.

If you are so sure that you are trying to change, show us. Take the advice others give you with a "thank you" and end the discussion there.

Also, trying to justify your actions with a mental illness doesn't just make it go away. They are still your actions, so you have to take responsibility for them.

I told you it WASN'T AN EXCUSE. I DID take responsibility for them.

Deleted user

Unfortunately I read, too. I don’t know why reading and talking to you directly has any correlation. I was a part of the “Rudeness PM”, I saw your things blaming your actions mental illness(es), and I personally have my reasons for disliking you. You attacked my friends and played along with a disgusting stereotype for a reason to treating us like shit.

I didn't attack anyone or use any stereotypes. I said in my apology my depression wasn't an excuse.

alright, “i believe you”

Why are you still talking to me if you hate me.

Deleted user

Unfortunately I read, too. I don’t know why reading and talking to you directly has any correlation. I was a part of the “Rudeness PM”, I saw your things blaming your actions mental illness(es), and I personally have my reasons for disliking you. You attacked my friends and played along with a disgusting stereotype for a reason to treating us like shit.

I didn't attack anyone or use any stereotypes. I said in my apology my depression wasn't an excuse.

alright, “i believe you”

Why are you still talking to me if you hate me.

I’m allowed to talk to you even if I don’t like you.

Deleted user

All of you are ignoring things to favor your own argument.

I'm sorry. I'm not trying to. I'm just frustrated because I thought if I apologized it would be over and nobody would keep yelling at me for the same stuff everyone already has been. I'm trying not to be over defensive or play victim. I just don't know why people are bringing this up when it was done with.

Deleted user

Oh my god I thought this would be over already

Well I thought so too.

@ElderGod-kirky group

Oop
i may have unleashed the bitch

i don't know you, but you go bitch

i may have co-written some of Potato's responses, at least influenced some points

@ElderGod-Icefire

You weren't in the room where it happened

is this a Hamilton reference?? Because now I have "Room Where it Happens" stuck in my head jsgbdjfgh
"You've kept me from the room where it happens…for the last time"

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

Oop

i may have co-written some of Potato's responses, at least influenced some points

oh shit are you circe?

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

is this a Hamilton reference?? Because now I have "Room Where it Happens" stuck in my head jsgbdjfgh

You're welcome

@ElderGod-kirky group

Oop

oh shit are you circe?

yup :)

@ElderGod-Icefire

You're welcome

"I wanna be, I've got to be, in the rooooooom"

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

Oop

oh shit are you circe?

pleasure to meet you Circe, your sister mentioned you

Deleted user

Screw this. If you wanted to help, you would have helped yesterday, and not said anything if you came today and were too late. But you don't want to help. You just want to drag stuff back up when I was ready to move on and try to get better.

@ElderGod-kirky group

Oop

oh shit are you circe?

I know ghfjgh. a pleasure to meet you as well, Brooklyn

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

You're welcome

talk less, smile more

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

Screw this. If you wanted to help, you would have helped yesterday, and not said anything if you came today and were too late. But you don't want to help. You just want to drag stuff back up when I was ready to move on and try to get better.

Calm down,
I literally just defused the situation,
no one is mad anymore, jesus

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

Oop

oh shit are you circe?

I know ghfjgh. a pleasure to meet you as well, Brooklyn

the pleasure is all mine, Ma'am

@ElderGod-Icefire

You're welcome

talk less, smile more

don't let them know what you're against or what you're, for

Deleted user

fucking hell, dude, I was barely on yesterday. Also don’t blame me for wanting to collect my thoughts on the situation before giving my opinion.