forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

please for the love of god tell me what other ones you've read so i can see if we really do have like. the exact same taste in everything

also have you read SubZero at all yet? you would love it

@ElderGod-kirky group

please for the love of god tell me what other ones you've read so i can see if we really do have like. the exact same taste in everything

I have not read it yet, no, but It's on my To-Read list

Webtoon
Finished Reads: Flow, Nightmare Factory
Current Reads: Lookism, The Croaking, Mismatch, The Four of Them, YOU ARE MY BFF, Siren's Lament
To-Read/Paused-in-Reading: SubZero, LUMINE, unOrdinary, Not Even Bones, Castle Swimmer

Tapas
Out of the Blue, R.U. Screwed, Bound-The Contract

@HighPockets group

Webtoon
Current Reads: Lookism, The Croaking, Mismatch, The Four of Them, YOU ARE MY BFF, Siren's Lament
To-Read/Paused-in-Reading: SubZero, LUMINE, unOrdinary, Not Even Bones, Castle Swimmer

Tapas

Y'all need to read Heartstopper by Alice Oseman, it's on Tapas and I love it with every fiber of my being-

@ElderGod-kirky group

Webtoon

Tapas

Y'all need to read Heartstopper by Alice Oseman, it's on Tapas and I love it with every fiber of my being-

I shall put it on the list!!

@HighPockets group

It's super wholesome and hella queer and Tori Spring has a cameo in it!!! It's a prequel to one of my favorite books (but you def don't have to read either to understand the other)

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

Webtoon

Tapas

I've read almost 60%of those webtoons, my favourites are Castle swimmer, Flow, Lumine, unOrdinary and many more

@Pickles group

I'm so emotionally drained that I can't even be annoyed right now. I can't even bring myself to worry about my text response times or being kidnapped and held in a box with my head inside another box under a bed for seventeen years
Actually, scratch that last one. Still scared of that

Deleted user

I don't trust anyone who calls themselves far, radical, or extreme anything.

>:))))))
I'm extremely towards one of the environmental parties, but I don't remember which one.
The second highest was democratic and it was 70 something percent iirc. I wasn't really paying attention because it was for school. And it just like gave you the percents and not an actual chart. A little disappointing.
But they definitely got the environmental part right. Why do my personal thoughts on abortion and the death penalty matter when even more people are going to die in our terrible environment? :) It's more important to me to have a candidate that cares about the environment than a lot of other things (no Dom, this isn't an invitation to jump on this and interrogate me)

was that the isidewith one? it's been a while since i've taken that but it was really interesting and detailed (and had an "i don't know" option which is great for himbos like me). i'm in the usa, so i call myself "far left" to express that i'm further left than the democratic establishment, but i don't think i'd be considered radical in a lot of other countries (or at least not THAT radical).

Seems weird to call yourself far left on purpose then. Stalin killed people.

Charlotte, I'm sorry about this. It was a huge overreaction, I wasn't trying to say you were anything like Stalin, just that that's what I associate the far left with (but that's a prejudice I need to work on). You seem nice and it's wrong to judge people based on their political opinions.

@ccb group

(@Nerdy_Theater_Kid please don’t sweat it, put it behind you. i didn’t take it that way regardless)

@Pickles group

I'd like to be rude to the little bitch who thinks she's section leader and is trying to plan everything. She's a sophomore and she can fuck right out. None of us like her anyway. I'm already done with her and the season hasn't even started yet.
She's all like "let's do puffy paint and all get our own shirts" like bitch I have a plan for shirts already and we aren't in the eighth grade. Puffy paint isn't cute and we aren't doing it.

Deleted user

I'd like to be rude to the little bitch who thinks she's section leader and is trying to plan everything. She's a sophomore and she can fuck right out. None of us like her anyway. I'm already done with her and the season hasn't even started yet.
She's all like "let's do puffy paint and all get our own shirts" like bitch I have a plan for shirts already and we aren't in the eighth grade. Puffy paint isn't cute and we aren't doing it.

…You aren't still talking about me, right?

Deleted user

I don't think you play flute nor have puffy paint

I didn't know if it was a metaphor… Nevermind. ._.

@Pickles group

I don't think you play flute nor have puffy paint

I didn't know if it was a metaphor… Nevermind. ._.

…..why would puffy paint be a metaphor?? And what for??