forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

I don't understand exactly what this means, but this is apparently my political alignment lol

You gotta scroll down more for it to show you yours

@Pickles group

Also sexism relating to trials for women killing their abusers and/or in self defense vs men killing their wives for the heck of it Very Bad

@ElderGod-kirky group

Also saying shit like 'boys will be boys' about abuse Very Bad

And also the sexism that women are taught in regard to how they should dress and act around men. We have to cover up and be the lady, to prevent men from harassing us and making us uncomfortable.

Of course, that doesn't really stop them anyway. A male youtuber that I found who is quite pretty and feminine, but has a fucking baritone voice found this out because of how many times he was mistaken for a woman and harassed by men. He was hella appalled at the treatment he got, which mirrored the treatment women get. He also had horrifying stories from his female friends being harassed by men.

@ElderGod-Icefire

And also the sexism that women are taught in regard to how they should dress and act around men. We have to cover up and be the lady, to prevent men from harassing us and making us uncomfortable.

Of course, that doesn't really stop them anyway. A male youtuber that I found who is quite pretty and feminine, but has a fucking baritone voice found this out because of how many times he was mistaken for a woman and harassed by men. He was hella appalled at the treatment he got, which mirrored the treatment women get. He also had horrifying stories from his female friends being harassed by men.

Who's the YouTuber, out of curiosity?

@ElderGod-kirky group

Uhh, hold on, lemme detective

PIERRE XO

@ElderGod-Icefire

PIERRE XO

Alright thanks

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

I have a question, but I really don't know if its offensive or not
but I'm genuinely confused and I haven't really educated myself on this topic.
But why is being Asexual or Ace considered LGBQT? I mean isn't just the lack of appeal towards sex?
Once again, I mean no offense, I absolutely have no idea what I'm talking about

@Pickles group

But why is being Asexual or Ace considered LGBQT? I mean isn't just the lack of appeal towards sex?

Because you aren't straight. Being straight is experiencing romantic and sexual attraction to someone of the opposite gender and being aro or ace is Not That

@ElderGod-kirky group

PIERRE XO

Alright thanks

no problem
I spent a good chunk of a day watching his stuff just because he was interesting and had good points, and had entertaining bits, especially when he was demonstrating a dude doing a double 360 after finding out he was a dude—and nearly broke his fuckin chair in the process ghfjgh

@ElderGod-Icefire

PIERRE XO

Alright thanks

no problem
I spent a good chunk of a day watching his stuff just because he was interesting and had good points, and had entertaining bits, especially when he was demonstrating a dude doing a double 360 after finding out he was a dude—and nearly broke his fuckin chair in the process ghfjgh

Lmaoo I need to watch him sometime

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

Because you aren't straight. Being straight is experiencing romantic and sexual attraction to someone of the opposite gender and being aro or ace is Not That

Ohhhhh, but what if a straight person doesn't want sex? Does that mean they're ace? Once again, I'm stupid and mean no offense

@HighPockets group

Ohhhhh, but what if a straight person doesn't want sex? Does that mean they're ace? Once again, I'm stupid and mean no offense

It depends. If the straight person doesn't want sex because they don't feel sexual attraction, then they are heteroromantic and asexual. If they don't want sex for some personal or religious reason but do feel sexual attraction, then they're just celibate.

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

It depends. If the straight person doesn't want sex because they don't feel sexual attraction, then they are heteroromantic and asexual. If they don't want sex for some personal or religious reason but do feel sexual attraction, then they're just celibate.

Ok, I think I understand more now. one of my friends came out as Ace and I want to support them as much as possible, thank you!

@HighPockets group

Ok, I think I understand more now. one of my friends came out as Ace and I want to support them as much as possible, thank you!

No problem!

@Pickles group

Being asexual is not feeling sexual attraction. It's a spectrum, so there's lots of specifics, like demisexual (one of the more common. Sexual attraction happens only after you have a deep emotional connection). There are lots of uhh.. feelings? Regarding the yiff itself, for example, being sex repulsed, which means the thought and act is gross and nasty. I can't really remember the rest of them but Owen knows them because she's Smart™. Owen or I could go into more detail about all that if your interested.
Celibacy is an allosexual (people who regularly feel sexual attraction) thing and it's choosing to abstain from sex. Like what school and a lot of religions teach you