forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

As the oldest sibling, I can say that yes it kinda sucks sometimes. My brothers seriously get all the things and I'm just like "uh hold on" but I can't really say anything cuz I'm the "good girl" and the "model" and stuff

DUDE EXACTLY. And if I complain about it, I'm told to grow up and stop being immature and "you're too old to act like this"

@The-Magician group

I’m the eldest of 4, and when I complain about the fact that I’m old and have responsibilities, my parents are understanding and sometimes agree with me. They know that having responsibilities is hard, they also know that I had a shitty “childhood” if you can even call it that. I dunno..

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

I absolutely hate being the eldest because I dont have anyone older than me to help me and shit. My brother lost his phone because he dropped it in the lake, two days after we came back, my dad got him a new one and a sim. He is 15. When I was fifteen I begged my parents to let me get a phone, one without a sim, because my crappy ipod 5 didn't even have a back camera and it had horrible battery and space filled up really fast. I dropped it infront of the school and some asshole picked it up. I came home and told my parents I dropped it and my mom didnt talk to me for the entire weekend and my.dad told me that if i didnt find it, i wouldn't be getting a new device because I was showing how irresponsible I was.

@Mojack group

I’m the youngest sibling, and I’ve got my older sister
I really hope that I’m a decent younger sibling…I think I am only because of how introverted, shy, and quiet I am

@berlioz

A little late to the politics party, but I took a political compass test and got libertarian left, but only slightly left. I suppose that suits me. I'm very pro-life and for the queer rights movement, as well as preserving religious freedoms. I'm really passionate about that.

@HighPockets group

I'm libertarian left too, but further in the bottom left than you probably
I don't remember the exact position, it was a few months ago (I think, time's a blur)

@Mojack group

I’m kind of

On the line between authleft and libleft, kinda towards the centre. Maybe a bit closer to libleft give or take.
It’s been a while since I’ve taken the test, I should do that soon (because my views have indeed changed since the last time I took the test months ago)
I used to be almost directly on the centre at one point and a lot more auth as well but that was 3+ years ago and by now I’ve changed

Deleted user

My chart is Libertarian Left, but only slightly for each. I'm in the center.

Deleted user

I don't trust anyone who calls themselves far, radical, or extreme anything.

@Knick

I’m a lot closer to the center than I thought I was, last time I took the test.
I also used to be really far right…didn’t need to take any tests to know that though. That was 5 years ago as well. I’m still right winged, just not really far right but I’m far enough to where people have unfriended me over learning where I stand on the compass and I’m like?? Don’t even use a political compass for the most part to identify where I stand. I stand where I stand, I leave my options open and I’m willing to listen. That’s it. Wouldn’t even call myself far anymore either.

Anyways on the compass I think I stand in the blue. Close to the center, not really leaning towards the red or yellow or green, just equal distance. That was last year, though.
I’m glad I got my cringe fashy phase over with when I was 13. part of the reason for that was simply because I thought it was cool for whatever reason and I wasn’t that educated in history at the time.
Just wanna grill.

@Pickles group

>:))))))
I'm extremely towards one of the environmental parties, but I don't remember which one.
The second highest was democratic and it was 70 something percent iirc. I wasn't really paying attention because it was for school. And it just like gave you the percents and not an actual chart. A little disappointing.
But they definitely got the environmental part right. Why do my personal thoughts on abortion and the death penalty matter when even more people are going to die in our terrible environment? :) It's more important to me to have a candidate that cares about the environment than a lot of other things (no Dom, this isn't an invitation to jump on this and interrogate me)

@ccb group

I'm extremely towards one of the environmental parties, but I don't remember which one.
The second highest was democratic and it was 70 something percent iirc. I wasn't really paying attention because it was for school. And it just like gave you the percents and not an actual chart. A little disappointing.
But they definitely got the environmental part right. Why do my personal thoughts on abortion and the death penalty matter when even more people are going to die in our terrible environment? :) It's more important to me to have a candidate that cares about the environment than a lot of other things (no Dom, this isn't an invitation to jump on this and interrogate me)

was that the isidewith one? it's been a while since i've taken that but it was really interesting and detailed (and had an "i don't know" option which is great for himbos like me). i'm in the usa, so i call myself "far left" to express that i'm further left than the democratic establishment, but i don't think i'd be considered radical in a lot of other countries (or at least not THAT radical).

@Pickles group

was that the isidewith one? it's been a while since i've taken that but it was really interesting and detailed (and had an "i don't know" option which is great for himbos like me). i'm in the usa, so i call myself "far left" to express that i'm further left than the democratic establishment, but i don't think i'd be considered radical in a lot of other countries.

I'm not sure. Our gov teacher sent us a link and made us take it as a part of one of our quizzes in quarantine

@ccb group

was that the isidewith one? it's been a while since i've taken that but it was really interesting and detailed (and had an "i don't know" option which is great for himbos like me). i'm in the usa, so i call myself "far left" to express that i'm further left than the democratic establishment, but i don't think i'd be considered radical in a lot of other countries.

I'm not sure. Our gov teacher sent us a link and made us take it as a part of one of our quizzes in quarantine

this guy?

Deleted user

was that the isidewith one? it's been a while since i've taken that but it was really interesting and detailed (and had an "i don't know" option which is great for himbos like me). i'm in the usa, so i call myself "far left" to express that i'm further left than the democratic establishment, but i don't think i'd be considered radical in a lot of other countries (or at least not THAT radical).

Seems weird to call yourself far left on purpose then. Stalin killed people.