forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

I don't think you play flute nor have puffy paint

I didn't know if it was a metaphor… Nevermind. ._.

…..why would puffy paint be a metaphor?? And what for??

I don't know, I'm just paranoid I'm sorry ignore that >.<

@Knick

I know the politics thing isn’t really being talked about, but I retook the test and I can firmly say that I’m a bit surprised.

I’m a lot more left winged than I thought I was…
this political compass test in specific also isn’t that accurate since it doesn’t account for certain things, hence why I rarely use it to define my views.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I would like to be rude to my fucking hair
It's like a damn toddler. Something drastic happens, it behaves for a few days, and then starts to fall back into throwing tantrums and refusing to do what it's told. Instead of fluffing up, it wants to flop to the side, no matter how much mousse and hairspray I put in, so I've now settled for a new style.

Deleted user

@Nerdy_Theater_Kid
No. I will not unblock you. Now stop bothering my friends about it. It is my decision and it is final.

I'm sorry for anything I did to hurt you. I really didn't mean to.

@croccin-champagne

@Nerdy_Theater_Kid
No. I will not unblock you. Now stop bothering my friends about it. It is my decision and it is final.

I'm sorry for anything I did to hurt you. I really didn't mean to.

jyn cant see your replies to her posts. that's a feature of blocking

@Potato

@Nerdy_Theater_Kid

First off, I would just like to say, I am a few years younger than you.
But, the attitude I have seen from you is atrocious. No person that is "15" should have as little maturity as you.

Point 1, if you are having a debate, and someone(s) give(s) you the means to check your facts, you take it, not continue to argue without having all the facts, or any. If you don't check your facts, then people have the right to call you uneducated, because you are.

Point 2, you should not pull the victim card every fucking time someone says something that you don't agree with. That's life honey, get used to it.

Point 3, if someone says something that you do not agree with, respect their opinion and walk away, or politely request their reasoning. If something someone says makes you uncomfortable, simply ask that they do not do it again, it's not that hard.

All in all, Act. Your. Fucking. Age

-Potato out

Deleted user

@Nerdy_Theater_Kid

But, the attitude I have seen from you is atrocious. No person that is "15" should have as little maturity as you.

Point 1, if you are having a debate, and someone(s) give(s) you the means to check your facts, you take it, not continue to argue without having all the facts, or any. If you don't check your facts, then people have the right to call you uneducated, because you are.

Point 2, you should not pull the victim card every fucking time someone says something that you don't agree with. That's life honey, get used to it.

Point 3, if someone says something that you do not agree with, respect their opinion and walk away, or politely request their reasoning. If something someone says makes you uncomfortable, simply ask that they do not do it again, it's not that hard.

-Potato out

I apologized. I'm trying to change. I've been yelled at SO much and you are just repeating everything everyone else said. I DID ask that they do not do it again. Why are you trudging things back up just to be mean to me and just to be a part of the hate club against me. And yeah, I know people are trying to help, but I know a lot of you also just want to seem like you're on a higher horse than me. If you all hate me so much LEAVE ME ALONE and don't interact with me. Maybe I really should just leave.

Deleted user

obviously you’re not taking our advice when we said it nicely

Deleted user

Look at my apology post and Look at the Rudeness PM. Pickles said it nicely and once she did I REALIZED I was doing something wrong. But now everyone is piling on again just to be a part of it. I NEVER even talked to this Potato person and I hardly ever talked to you.

@Potato

@Nerdy_Theater_Kid

-Potato out

I apologized. I'm trying to change. I've been yelled at SO much and you are just repeating everything everyone else said. I DID ask that they do not do it again. Why are you trudging things back up just to be mean to me and just to be a part of the hate club against me. And yeah, I know people are trying to help, but I know a lot of you also just want to seem like you're on a higher horse than me. If you all hate me so much LEAVE ME ALONE and don't interact with me. Maybe I really should just leave.

Don't you think your attitude needs a check when someone who wasn't even online in that time frame is trying to educate you on being a tolerable human being? No one here is even trying to be on a higher horse than you, it sounds like you're just trying to make up excuses for your attitude.

Take some advice for a change

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

Look at my apology post and Look at the Rudeness PM. Pickles said it nicely and once she did I REALIZED I was doing something wrong. But now everyone is piling on again just to be a part of it. I NEVER even talked to this Potato person and I hardly ever talked to you.

There's this thing called your actions affect other people, I don't know if you've heard about it. You should look into it sometime.

Deleted user

There's this thing called your actions affect other people, I don't know if you've heard about it. You should look into it sometime.

I know they do but I didn't even do anything to them. Urban, I'm sorry, you were there and you saw me act negative so I should know you were frustrated. But I'm not sure why this person I didn't even talk to is only reading the bad stuff about me and insulting me when my actions didn't even affect them. I don't know who they are.

@Potato

Sure, you never talked to me, but I have eyes, and by golly I can read. The way you "ask" people to not repeat something is quite questionable. Also, learn to count. It's obvious not everyone on the chat is "piling on" you. Just take some advice and you wouldn't have to deal with all this.

Deleted user

Sure, you never talked to me, but I have eyes, and by golly I can read. The way you "ask" people to not repeat something is quite questionable. Also, learn to count. It's obvious not everyone on the chat is "piling on" you. Just take some advice and you wouldn't have to deal with all this.

YOU are piling on. I took the advice and yet you're still commenting and bringing up former mistakes I made.

Deleted user

Unfortunately I read, too. I don’t know why reading and talking to you directly has any correlation. I was a part of the “Rudeness PM”, I saw your things blaming your actions mental illness(es), and I personally have my reasons for disliking you. You attacked my friends and played along with a disgusting stereotype with a reason to treat us like shit. I don’t like that, especially when it affects my friends.

@Potato

YOU are piling on. I took the advice and yet you're still commenting and bringing up former mistakes I made.

If you are so sure that you are trying to change, show us. Take the advice others give you with a "thank you" and end the discussion there.

Deleted user

Unfortunately I read, too. I don’t know why reading and talking to you directly has any correlation. I was a part of the “Rudeness PM”, I saw your things blaming your actions mental illness(es), and I personally have my reasons for disliking you. You attacked my friends and played along with a disgusting stereotype for a reason to treating us like shit.

I didn't attack anyone or use any stereotypes. I said in my apology my depression wasn't an excuse.

Deleted user

If you are so sure that you are trying to change, show us. Take the advice others give you with a "thank you" and end the discussion there.

The discussion was ended and I DID. YOU brought it back up. Look at my posts in the appreciation chat.

@Potato

Also, trying to justify your actions with a mental illness doesn't just make it go away. They are still your actions, so you have to take responsibility for them.

Deleted user

Unfortunately I read, too. I don’t know why reading and talking to you directly has any correlation. I was a part of the “Rudeness PM”, I saw your things blaming your actions mental illness(es), and I personally have my reasons for disliking you. You attacked my friends and played along with a disgusting stereotype for a reason to treating us like shit.

I didn't attack anyone or use any stereotypes. I said in my apology my depression wasn't an excuse.

alright, “i believe you”