forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Will y'all do it here? Or on Zoom?

No offense, but who are you?

um…. a fellow human being who wanted to watch y'all act Hamilton.
I have never seen it and thought it would be funny to see y'all do it first :)

Not what I meant. Who are you

Like my name? I don't really want my name out on the internet.
I'm sorry if I intruded.

@RedTheLoveless

If no one wants to fistfight me for the role of Hamilton then–

I would but you'd win

xD Take him if you really want to and I'll be Burr. I don't care which I am. Just let me be melodramatic in one way or another

No I'm Burr!

Well fine then. I'll take Lafayette/Thomas

@HighPockets group

I'm sorry if I intruded.

Dude, she just meant that we've never seen you before, and you're asking to watch us on Zoom
Which is kinda weird

Deleted user

I'm sorry if I intruded.

Dude, she just meant that we've never seen you before, and you're asking to watch us on Zoom
Which is kinda weird

Good point, that does sound kind of freakish :D
But I wasn't really asking to watch y'all on Zoom, I don't have Zoom.
Sorry.

@Pickles group

I'm sorry if I intruded.

Which is kinda weird

Sorry.

Still weird

Deleted user

I'm sorry if I intruded.

Which is kinda weird

Sorry.

Still weird

Sorry for making y'all feel uncomfortable.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Yes. I'm tiny and female, so that's automatically funnier than tall and male, since that's what's expected for that role

Hmm. Possible.

I mean when you hear King George, what do you picture? A short blonde girl, or a tall dude?

Point. But I'm still not convinced.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Yes. I'm tiny and female, so that's automatically funnier than tall and male, since that's what's expected for that role

Hmm. Possible.

I mean when you hear King George, what do you picture? A short blonde girl, or a tall dude?

I also am just naturally funny (irl anyway, idk if it carries to Notebook or not)

Deleted user

I'm sorry if I intruded.

Which is kinda weird

Sorry.

Still weird

Sorry for making y'all feel uncomfortable.

Why are you guys being mean to them? Some of you really love acting like a high school popular clique. They were just being a part of the conversation. If you wanted this to be private why don't you have the conversation privately.

@HighPockets group

Hmm. Possible.

I also am just naturally funny (irl anyway, idk if it carries to Notebook or not)

Maybe you can rotate? One gets You'll Be Back, and the other gets What Comes Next and I Know Him

@Pickles group

Why are you guys being mean to them? Some of you really love acting like a high school popular clique. They were just being a part of the conversation. If you wanted this to be private why don't you have the conversation privately.

We aren't being mean. And because it's fucking weird to not introduce yourself and insert yourself into a conversation saying that you want to watch people that you don't know on zoom, whether or not it was a joke.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Hmm. Possible.

Maybe you can rotate? One gets You'll Be Back, and the other gets What Comes Next and I Know Him

djfhgkfh confuse the fuck out of people, tho. One song it's tall dude, next song it's tiny blonde

@HighPockets group

Hmm. Possible.

djfhgkfh confuse the fuck out of people, tho. One song it's tall dude, next song it's tiny blonde

And you both show up for the Reynolds Pamphlet!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Hmm. Possible.

Double the kings, double the chaos!

@HighPockets group

We aren't being mean. And because it's fucking weird to not introduce yourself and insert yourself into a conversation saying that you want to watch people that you don't know on zoom, whether or not it was a joke.

Exactly, Lizzie. I have no idea how it's "mean" to ask someone to introduce themself either.

@Pickles group

Exactly, Lizzie. I have no idea how it's "mean" to ask someone to introduce themself either.

I even said "no offense" to try to show that I wasn't trying to be mean

@ElderGod-Icefire

Hmm. Possible.

Or we just turn both songs into duets and sing them at the same time. I can probably sing higher than Dom, so we can harmonize

@HighPockets group

Hmm. Possible.

Or we just turn both songs into duets and sing them at the same time. I can probably sing higher than Dom, so we can harmonize

Oooooh yes!!!!

@ElderGod-Icefire

Hmm. Possible.

Oooooh yes!!!!

Altho I'm an Alto 2, so I'm not going to sing crazy high soprano shit