forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

If I wasn't scared of going to Target by myself, I'd check it out
but if my family decides we're not going there anymore I'mma pitch a fit bigger than Mt Everest. I have a thirty dollar gift card

@ElderGod-Icefire

it was when Target made some decision about transgender bathrooms that pissed off a lot of conservatives. I don't remember the specifics anymore, but that's what did it for my family

@Pickles group

I doubt my parents know about that and if they do and they're gonna be upset, they'll be quiet about it and just not mention why we don't go anymore

@ElderGod-Icefire

my gramma told me why when i was like…9 or 10. but instead of just saying "transgender people" she told me that it was "men who are sick in the head and think they're women" or something like that and it really fucked me up as a kid because that was all I knew about trans people. Now I know that that isn't true but back then it really screwed up my head

@Moxie group

I don’t understand why being gay is a worse sin than every other sin even tho we’re all sinners and jesus himself never anything bad about gay ppl but that’s a conversation for another time

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

well dom haven’t you heard our one purpose in life is to multiply so when aces exist they’re breaking the natural order and therfore aren’t human, obviously

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

well dom haven’t you heard our one purpose in life is to multiply so when aces exist they’re breaking the natural order and therfore aren’t human, obviously

bUt wHaT aBoUt OVERPOPULATION!!!11!!

But we have plenty of humans. It seems a bit odd for us all to have children.

@croccin-champagne

Uh it’s treated as worse

U right. That aint. But the world be like that. The one thing that probably sets it apart is that The Gays aren't exactly in the repenting mode.

idk man isn't that why some kids actually choose conversion therapy? because their parents pushed them to and made them believe it was so wrong they had to repent for being?

@Moxie group

Uh it’s treated as worse

U right. That aint. But the world be like that. The one thing that probably sets it apart is that The Gays aren't exactly in the repenting mode.

not all Christians are Catholic Dom. I’ve never repented for anything let alone being bi

@croccin-champagne

my bloodline ends with me

fucking MOOD. although sadly my uncle on my father's side has kids and my father likely has a shit ton of other accidentally conceived children

not all Christians are Catholic Dom. I’ve never repented for anything let alone being bi

I am not Catholic. Just old fashioned. But I mean, I think repenting for sins is a big part of Christianity, even if you don't do it the traditional way.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

It’s too late at night for me to type up a serious response but when I wake up I can maybe attempt to explain most aphobic arguments, that i’ve seen at least
they’re all stupid, but it’s good to know how they’re stupid if that makes sense

@Moxie group

I am not Catholic. Just old fashioned. But I mean, I think repenting for sins is a big part of Christianity, even if you don't do it the traditional way.

Well, you do you bro

It’s too late at night for me to type up a serious response but when I wake up I can maybe attempt to explain most aphobic arguments, that i’ve seen at least
they’re all stupid, but it’s good to know how they’re stupid

Then you can have a supply of counter arguments. Or maybe shelf arguments. Or table arguments. Whatever you need to DESTROY your opponents.

Well, you do you bro

Do you just. Not say you're sorry for sinning?