forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

The only people who say that are the people who peaked in highschool

Like that one line in The Great Gatsby
I don't remember it right now but that line about Tom Buchanan peaking at like 20

I'm on team Tom Buchanan Didn't Have A Peak Because He Is And Always Was A Little Bitch

Team All the characters are little Bitches and the Story should Never have been Written

Team Your Opinion Is Bad :P

No u

@Pickles group

I don't remember it right now but that line about Tom Buchanan peaking at like 20

I'm on team Tom Buchanan Didn't Have A Peak Because He Is And Always Was A Little Bitch

Team All the characters are little Bitches and the Story should Never have been Written

Huge slam on Frankenstein out of nowhere-

@ElderGod-Icefire

Huge slam on Frankenstein out of nowhere-

:O I was talking about the Great Gatsby, you heathen

@HighPockets group

Imagine liking a character who isn't a bitch, it's okay y'all just don't have ~taste~
In case my Kate Minola kick hasn't tipped you off, that's my favorite character type

@Pickles group

Imagine liking a character who isn't a bitch, it's okay y'all just don't have ~taste~
In case my Kate Minola kick hasn't tipped you off, that's my favorite character type

Like we didn't already know

@HighPockets group

Eat my leek you beautiful ho

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Random interuption but

why is it that when I'm sitting down at the computer to write, my brain is like "what r werds" and then when I'm trying to go to sleep, my brain is like "here have the entire scene and you better write it down right fucking now or you're going to forget it all" and so I have to hand-write things at like two AM, and handwriting things makes my hand cramp up and hurt??? Why does my brain only make writing juice when I don't have a computer handy??

Because resting brain is very creative brain.

@Pickles group

You could clobber me with my own thigh and I wouldn't take that back

@ElderGod-Icefire

Random interuption but

why is it that when I'm sitting down at the computer to write, my brain is like "what r werds" and then when I'm trying to go to sleep, my brain is like "here have the entire scene and you better write it down right fucking now or you're going to forget it all" and so I have to hand-write things at like two AM, and handwriting things makes my hand cramp up and hurt??? Why does my brain only make writing juice when I don't have a computer handy??

Because resting brain is very creative brain.

kjsdhfgjbsbjsdfb well I think it's defective, I want to return it and get a new one–

@HighPockets group

I'd cook your thigh into a pie and serve it to you
Titus Andronicus Chic

@Pickles group

Titus Andronicus Chic

You wouldn't know how to keep me alive when I start bleeding out from you cutting off my leg. I'm not Portia, I'm not damaging my thigh because I love you, sorry

@HighPockets group

Titus Andronicus Chic

You wouldn't know how to keep me alive when I start bleeding out from you cutting off my leg. I'm not Portia, I'm not damaging my thigh because I love you, sorry

I'll cauterize the wound, you heathen.

@Pickles group

I might make monsters, but I'm not one.

Yeah you are, you wannabe Frankenstein
You can't make dinner at the same as you try to keep me alive. While I'm actively trying to die

@HighPockets group

You can't make dinner at the same as you try to keep me alive. While I'm actively trying to die

Implying my costume didn't slap
I'll have Ice help me restrain you.

@ElderGod-Icefire

:D gladly

@Pickles group

I'll kill all three of us
(In Minecraft in case that wasn't clear)

@HighPockets group

:D gladly

You'll be more effective than Lavinia was since you have both of your hands!

@HighPockets group

I hate to interrupt this riveting discussion, but y'all see that James Patterson is digging up Maximum Ride's corpse to drag it across the ground yet again?

@Pickles group

I hate to interrupt this riveting discussion, but y'all see that James Patterson is digging up Maximum Ride's corpse to drag it across the ground yet again?

Oh hey I wonder if he's copying JKR in other aspects too

@ElderGod-Icefire

Oh god, yeah. With some lame-ass story about her daughter??? Ugh
ngl i did enjoy the first book of Maximum Ride when I was 13, but looking back I know they were T E R R I B L E