Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Fraust

I'm sixteen now and I'm stressed and tired
I was stressed and tired before, but the sixteen thing is new

@The-Magician group

Knowing everything would be nice–Mox filled me in very briefly before my return.
But anything that was important to you all is important to me.

:)

Tell me everything

Lee’s POV:

• Things went quiet after Miriam left. It was kinda nice, I got to sleep without feeling like I missed anything.
  • I realised how close certain people are and my depression got the better of me so now I spend more of my time on Discord because I don’t feel so alone there.
  • Pregnancy scare? (Moxie, would I even class it as a scare??)
  • Someone made a thread talking about how people are treated differently based on how long they’ve been here etc, the usual.

@Pickles group

Oh yeah Mir left and Zach left for a while
Eva's dog looks angry in every photo and her cat is adorable in every picture
amy (the most wonderful woman in the world) has a Goodreads and I'm too scared to send her a friend request

@The-Magician group

(Moxie, would I even class it as a scare??)

Pregnancy paranoia perhaps?

Yeah sounds more like it although I think it did become a scare at one point because my period was late :/

@Moxie group

(Moxie, would I even class it as a scare??)

Pregnancy paranoia perhaps?

Yeah sounds more like it although I think it did become a scare at one point because my period was late :/

Oh yeah okay then scare. Brief scare

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

So I don't know if you were there but Zach's on a 2-month break and Mir left (although she does pop on every few weeks to say something and leave)
We got a huge update which you can see in Announcements
the DIP thing happened
There's another new venting chat
uh…
shoot i can't think of anything else
I guess there was the "notebook toxic" thing recently but it didn't last long, just got really heated and dramatic then practically resolved an hour later

oh, and this isn't about notebook but just letting you know
I talked to my parents about mental health again, this time without watering anything down, and am now actually getting help!
the doctor thinks I might have depression and adhd, but i don't have any official diagnosis or anything, just a prescription and a therapist that i haven't actually seen yet-
just wanted to let you know since you were so encouraging last time, i should be getting better <3

@Mojack group

Here’s some of the things I have in mind

• The mysterious user following a bunch people (which JUST got cleared up FYI)
  • my birthday… June 24th
  • the user who kept on sending cursed images to people (that was a bigger situation, but that’s probably the highlight of it)

And about me..well I’m going in for my first surgery this Thursday so WOOOOOO which means I have no clue how active I’ll be afterwards, given I don’t know how I’m gonna feel after I wake up and the weeks after. Probably sore

@HighPockets group

OH MY GOSH, ERIS IS BACK?! I MISSED HER RETURN BECAUSE I WAS READING MY MOM'S HIGH SCHOOL DIARY AND TRYING TO CAST MY FAMILY IN KING LEAR-

@HighPockets group

Oh yeah Mir left and Zach left for a while
Eva's dog looks angry in every photo and her cat is adorable in every picture
amy (the most wonderful woman in the world) has a Goodreads and I'm too scared to send her a friend request

That's funny because Jade is a massive sweetheart and Shelby is the devil incarnate
She bit me again during a Shakespeare zoom and one of the actresses was like "oh are you okay?!" and I was like "yeah she's got a bad temper, she does that a lot."

@HighPockets group

Tbh not much has happened to me?

• I chopped some of my hair off
  • I'm doing 3 weeks of Shakespeare camp via Zoom and getting assigned my monologue tomorrow
  • I got new floors
  • I finished filming/scripting/acting in all four DI skits, and Globals is next week, iirc. Tentatively excited for that.
  • Lots of memes happened in the big PM, including Big Titty Satan and a second Harry Potter chaos roleplay
  • I guess I've been writing a little more than normal, and I'm actually, like, in a group roleplay, which I've never done before

@croccin-champagne

is everyone doing personal updates? I mean I have things that I feel like sharing to everyone

I'm single again and my ela teacher was right
apparently it was a toxic relationship whoops
my birthday is in 14 days
a comp I had entered is back on again virtually
and I'm planning for culinary school after I get my ged!

also why do I feel like there are other big things that happened but like nobody can remember them

mosis is semi talented now? better than before for sure

@HighPockets group

Oh! I've been dipping my toes into adult fiction and reading more in general tbh (not sure if any of them are books you like though)
Um, I redecorated my room?
I'm gently forcing my family to put on a 45 minute version of King Lear
I've made several new characters and I'm in love with half of them
The national exam scores are coming and I'm scared (iirc they'll be coming on the same day as Globals, which'll be fun and not at all stressful!)

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

• Lots of memes happened in the big PM, including Big Titty Satan and a second Harry Potter chaos roleplay

Which I should boost.

• I guess I've been writing a little more than normal, and I'm actually, like, in a group roleplay, which I've never done before

Wait which one?

@HighPockets group

Which I should boost.

You should indeed. I can't believe that you stopped it because of a non-sexual line that you misinterpreted and not Bob the Tomato saying "that's how it is on this bitch of an earth" or the scene of Camilla being rubbed down with 11 herbs and spices

Wait which one?

……….I'm not sure if I'm at liberty to say?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Which I should boost.

You should indeed. I can't believe that you stopped it because of a non-sexual line that you misinterpreted and not Bob the Tomato saying "that's how it is on this bitch of an earth" or the scene of Camilla being rubbed down with 11 herbs and spices

I did not stop it! And your version of Veggietales made it even better!

@HighPockets group

Which I should boost.

I did not stop it! And your version of Veggietales made it even better!

You said something about me taking it too far, and then no one commented again :(
Thank you, did I have Achibald and Mr. Nezzer get together or not? I feel like I mentioned that at some point-