forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@berlioz

Random interuption but

why is it that when I'm sitting down at the computer to write, my brain is like "what r werds" and then when I'm trying to go to sleep, my brain is like "here have the entire scene and you better write it down right fucking now or you're going to forget it all" and so I have to hand-write things at like two AM, and handwriting things makes my hand cramp up and hurt??? Why does my brain only make writing juice when I don't have a computer handy??

Because resting brain is very creative brain.

kjsdhfgjbsbjsdfb well I think it's defective, I want to return it and get a new one–

Tired brain is creative brain*

@ElderGod-Icefire

Random interuption but

why is it that when I'm sitting down at the computer to write, my brain is like "what r werds" and then when I'm trying to go to sleep, my brain is like "here have the entire scene and you better write it down right fucking now or you're going to forget it all" and so I have to hand-write things at like two AM, and handwriting things makes my hand cramp up and hurt??? Why does my brain only make writing juice when I don't have a computer handy??

Because resting brain is very creative brain.

kjsdhfgjbsbjsdfb well I think it's defective, I want to return it and get a new one–

Tired brain is creative brain*

I want a creative brain that's an awake brain

Deleted user

hi I stopped by purely to tell you males that if you're flirting with a girl who has short hair, don't tell her to grow it out. it's just fucking rude and chances are she doesn't want to. this message is brought to you by mimi (me duh) and the fact that I had to spend five hours dealing with a straight man trying to aggressively hit on me he also didn't like it that when he tried to grab me or pull me into his lap I'd slap him anyway have a good day fuck y'all

@HighPockets group

I hate to interrupt this riveting discussion, but y'all see that James Patterson is digging up Maximum Ride's corpse to drag it across the ground yet again?

Oh god, yeah. With some lame-ass story about her daughter??? Ugh
ngl i did enjoy the first book of Maximum Ride when I was 13, but looking back I know they were T E R R I B L E

Yep. After he already held off of ending it like twice. It annoys me bc his books are pretty good at first, but always get dragged out and get bland. Like, his I Funny books were cute enough, but then he dragged it out from being about comedy contests into being about a comedy sitcom and then an international competition and it got super repetitive by the end.
Same, I couldn't even finish the second one.

@ElderGod-Icefire

I hate to interrupt this riveting discussion, but y'all see that James Patterson is digging up Maximum Ride's corpse to drag it across the ground yet again?

ngl i did enjoy the first book of Maximum Ride when I was 13, but looking back I know they were T E R R I B L E

Yep. After he already held off of ending it like twice. It annoys me bc his books are pretty good at first, but always get dragged out and get bland. Like, his I Funny books were cute enough, but then he dragged it out from being about comedy contests into being about a comedy sitcom and then an international competition and it got super repetitive by the end.

Oof yeah. I haven't read any of his other books tho, so I wouldn't know
I read all but the last book, because I was 13 and didn't know the difference between good YA and trash YA

@HighPockets group

I read all but the last book, because I was 13 and didn't know the difference between good YA and trash YA

I've read his I Funny, Treasure Hunters, and Jacky Ha-Ha books (Jacky Ha-Ha kinda slaps, as far as jokey middle grade goes, but it's like the only series he hasn't dragged out :/) and actually really enjoyed them! At first, once the third or so book ended they got bad

@ElderGod-Icefire

I've read his I Funny, Treasure Hunters, and Jacky Ha-Ha books (Jacky Ha-Ha kinda slaps, as far as jokey middle grade goes, but it's like the only series he hasn't dragged out :/) and actually really enjoyed them! At first, once the third or so book ended they got bad

Ah alright. My brothers got me one of his adult detective novels for Christmas and in my head i was going ":/" but to them I just went "thanks" and proceeded to forget that I own it lmao

@HighPockets group

Ah alright. My brothers got me one of his adult detective novels for Christmas and in my head i was going ":/" but to them I just went "thanks" and proceeded to forget that I own it lmao

My grandpa really likes his detective novels lol, I'm not sure if they're any good though

@ElderGod-Icefire

My grandpa really likes his detective novels lol, I'm not sure if they're any good though

lol yeah, I tried to read it and I was like "nah I can't do this" because it just…I don't know. I didn't enjoy the first few chapters, so I never bothered finishing it

Deleted user

uh yeah that’s just something that happens

mostly in the low brassicans but

@Moxie group

hi I stopped by purely to tell you males that if you're flirting with a girl who has short hair, don't tell her to grow it out. it's just fucking rude and chances are she doesn't want to. this message is brought to you by mimi (me duh) and the fact that I had to spend five hours dealing with a straight man trying to aggressively hit on me he also didn't like it that when he tried to grab me or pull me into his lap I'd slap him anyway have a good day fuck y'all

RULE NUMBER THREE
@xanny
I don’t care if you only pop in here every once in a while, you still have to follow the rules

Deleted user

also like. where the fuck is miriam going. amid a pandemic. to hang with the type of people who pull others into their lap

big felt this

also pretty sure that’s sexual harassment (on a minor as well?) but we won’t talk about it

@actual-fandom-trash

I'd like to be rude to the homophobia that exists in my life because I was at Michael's today and there was a pride section!! and everything was super cheap!!! like one of those hand held pride flags was like $4 and the bigger 3x5 were $10 and I really wanted to buy one but I very much chouldn't cuz of my mom and grandma

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i wish my michaels had pride stuff D:
but then again mom would probably do what she did with target and simply refuse to shop there anymore which would be bad so nevermind