forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Other than the getting help thing, I got my first ever sleepover party with my best friend which was beyond awesome, drew some stuff, finally started writing again after over a year, had a few small meltdowns and now everyone knows way more about my mental issues than they should, got a haircut, mostly a bunch of small things but they’re important to me at least
also found out that girls are really fecking pretty and despite this being the reality for months now i’m still not at all comfortable with this in the slightest, I’ve accepted the ace thing, no big deal there but can’t I be aro too? how do i make this go away it’s scary-

(Also I just remembered, Reed is taking a break too, not sure how long they’ll be gone)

@saor_illust school

honestly nothing significant really happened to me while you were gone, eris
ngl i literally can't think of anything
but anyways, aftttttt ofc i'd careeeee

@Moxie group

this is the late lateness talking but I have no real updates and I feel like no one would actually care so ¯\ _ (ツ) _ /¯

Ummmmm your gf??????

@Pickles group

this is the late lateness talking but I have no real updates and I feel like no one would actually care so ¯\ _ (ツ) _ /¯

Ummmmm your gf??????

???
!!!!
Did I know this? I don't think I knew this
!!!!

@RedTheLoveless

Nothing really major has occurred in terms of a life update. The best I can conjure up would be a list of minor things (like that wicked sunburn that turned purple) but I doubt anyone would want to read through that boring of a list lmao

@RedTheLoveless

Ummmmm your gf??????

???
!!!!
Did I know this? I don't think I knew this
!!!!

Pardon? Aftie got a gf?! :O

@croccin-champagne

Nothing really major has occurred in terms of a life update. The best I can conjure up would be a list of minor things (like that wicked sunburn that turned purple) but I doubt anyone would want to read through that boring of a list lmao

bro best sunburn tip ever(seriously this shit saved the fuck outta my skin) get like. the udderly smooth body cream/lotion stuff, and pure black castor oil. you mix em together and apply morning and night to the sunburnt areas, and it turned my burn into deadass a tan

but like you have to keep up or you'll peel(if that's what your skin does). i got lax and started losing skin, but my tan stuck so. also a tiny bit'll cover most areas

@RedTheLoveless

bro best sunburn tip ever(seriously this shit saved the fuck outta my skin) get like. the udderly smooth body cream/lotion stuff, and pure black castor oil. you mix em together and apply morning and night to the sunburnt areas, and it turned my burn into deadass a tan

but like you have to keep up or you'll peel(if that's what your skin does). i got lax and started losing skin, but my tan stuck so. also a tiny bit'll cover most areas

It's already been a week and a half and the skin is already peeling, so I'd say I'm a bit too far gone to try that trick out now. But I'm definitely keeping that in mind the next time something like this happens.

@Pickles group

I spend three hours in the sun and have a very visible tan line
I look like a different fucking person every week

-freshmen joining marching band
sorry I'm setting things up for this year and I'm a little excited

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

If we actually go to the beach this summer I'm gonna have a mask tan

Deleted user

biig felt that

@Pickles group

biig felt that

I got our group chat set up and I'm so excited??

@ElderGod-kirky group

Uh, updates?

• I chopped my hair off
  • I got knives my uncle broke one before he determined the wood was too hard for throwing knives
  • I'm going online for my senior year. The one school my mom is planning on enrolling me in has mythology, ancient history, couple of writing classes, and a bunch of cool stuff so I'm stoked for that. I'm probably going to be doing the virtual classroom because, in my dad's words, "not many people are interested in that stuff, so you'll have the same kind of nerds as you there."
  • My mom is trying to set me up with a new irl friend because I have virtually none anymore :/
  • I went to Florida? And spent the night at a stranger's house to avoid the god-awful hotel we initially booked (he's not a total stranger, a long-distance work buddy my mom knew through emails and phone calls)

I'm boring

Deleted user

biig felt that

I got our group chat set up and I'm so excited??

:ooo Dude I emailed my senior DM about practicing together (she has yet to answer) and I super feel that!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Ash Updates:

• I'm chopping my hair off today
  • I still have no clue what do do now that I finished One Piece
  • I went swimming a few times
  • I might be going on vacation to Delaware

@Mojack group

• surgery tomorrow
  • braces next month
  • scoliosis appointment the next month after that
  • accepted that i have depression
  • went swimming in my pool at my house!! yeah! woo! (Helpful that the weather’s been..35 degrees Celsius these past few weeks)
  • started working on the first few pages of my comic

here’s my updates

@berlioz

I don't think I have any updates. Life is pretty uneventful. I did spend 4 whole days, staying up late and waking up early making paper roses and reorganizing my room. That's about it. I made a lot of roses.

@Pickles group

I think my only personal updates really are I'm section leader for the flutes this year (yay) and I got into the good band and all the classes I wanted for this year (also yay)