forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

…So my dad’s getting tested for Covid

That sucks. Remember that it's hyped up and it isn't that bad most of the time.

dude shut up

I'm trying to be positive.

that unintentional pun tho

sneeze

ENOUGH WITH THE UNINTENTIONAL PUNS

nah that was totally intentional ;D

@saor_illust school

Aaaa I'm super late to this but if someone could tell Eris that it's okay, we've missed you but take all the time you need, that would be great!!

@croccin-champagne

okay @DystopianState you've been online for enough time to follow more of us, yet you won't tell us who you are? you're starting to alarm a few of us, i don't see why it's so hard to just…tell us who you are. hell, even pm one of us

@berlioz

Yeah, I don't know who you are either. It's nice to be social, but I guess I'd like to formally meet you first before I follow you back.

@croccin-champagne

yeah it's seriously not like, an intense call out, i'm just a little freaked out because ~internet safety~ and the only people following me are my friends

@Moxie group

Aaaa I'm super late to this but if someone could tell Eris that it's okay, we've missed you but take all the time you need, that would be great!!

I gotchu

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

okay @DystopianState you've been online for enough time to follow more of us, yet you won't tell us who you are? you're starting to alarm a few of us, i don't see why it's so hard to just…tell us who you are. hell, even pm one of us

They followed me too and I am confusion

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

They followed me too and I am confusion

america, explain

@Mojack group

Heyo, so to everyone who’s been followed by the mysterious user that’s Dystopian, here’s the explanation I received from them (plus a google drive link because I know there’s a few people on here who can’t see imgur links unfortunately. lmk if you can’t see the google drive link because I am not familiar with using it at all)

@croccin-champagne

oi if you can see this, thanks for explaining! we really didn't mean to upset you with the callout, i'm sorry, it's just that this follow feature was implemented yesterday so people are still mostly only following their friends or users they know

by all means though, you're welcome to chat with me at least in PMs, if you'd like to get to know some users!