forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

game time! today's game is how many fucking times do i have to come out to my family before my dad starts using the right pronouns! like hi my ten year old sister has no problem doing it why do you

If the answer isn't 1 or 2 I will fistfight him

he's a good dad dont get me wrong i just. my mother tries. she forgets a lot because my whole life i've been her daughter and i get that, but she tries. my brothers do their best, and they only call me she and sister when talking to friends or family bcs i refuse to come out to my extended family unless it's to make them mad. blyss calls me it a lot in a joking way but usually uses the correct pronouns, again, she uses she when talking to friends and family i'm not out to

why does he. have to be like this? it's not that hard to just say they

@HighPockets group

game time! today's game is how many fucking times do i have to come out to my family before my dad starts using the right pronouns! like hi my ten year old sister has no problem doing it why do you

If the answer isn't 1 or 2 I will fistfight him

he's a good dad dont get me wrong i just. my mother tries. she forgets a lot because my whole life i've been her daughter and i get that, but she tries. my brothers do their best, and they only call me she and sister when talking to friends or family bcs i refuse to come out to my extended family unless it's to make them mad. blyss calls me it a lot in a joking way but usually uses the correct pronouns, again, she uses she when talking to friends and family i'm not out to

why does he. have to be like this? it's not that hard to just say they

That's gotta suck Crocs, I'm sorry you have to deal with toxic extended family :(

@croccin-champagne

jyn you don't understand. the toxic extended family means i can kill two birds with one stone

revenge by pissing them off by coming out, and getting disowned by half the family! which i mean i already am but. boutta make a fucking facebook post lmao

@Moxie group

i'm so pissed that the kissing booth is getting a sequel. a movie that normalizes violent and angry behavior often attributed to physically abusive people and glorifies a situation where a girl is being treated like a prize or object by her best friend and boyfriend really doesn't fucking deserve one

Forking disgusting, it didn't even deserve a first movie
Apparently Eleanor and Park is getting a movie too and I??? No?? It's been years since I read it but there's a lot of reviews from Asian readers on how shitty it is and I definitely recommend reading them

Oh shit really?
Damn I really liked Rainbow Rowell

Yeah, there's some pretty Yikesy moments in it

I read it but it was a long time ago so if I didn’t realize at the time

@HighPockets group

jyn you don't understand. the toxic extended family means i can kill two birds with one stone

revenge by pissing them off by coming out, and getting disowned by half the family! which i mean i already am but. boutta make a fucking facebook post lmao

Ooh fair point
Damn I thought my extended family was messy, yours seems way worse :(

@croccin-champagne

Ooh fair point

my mother only talks to my aunt's immediate family, her mother, and occasionally her mom's brother and his daughter bcs the rest are either vindictive money obsessed assholes, clinical narcissists, or on drugs

my step dad doesn't get to talk to most of his really large extended family bcs they live far away, but the ones that don't are his clinical narcissist mother, abusive dad(both are abusive), bitchy aunts and grandmothers, and again. money obsessed assholes and druggies

we don't associate with most lmao

@HighPockets group

Ooh fair point

my mother only talks to my aunt's immediate family, her mother, and occasionally her mom's brother and his daughter bcs the rest are either vindictive money obsessed assholes, clinical narcissists, or on drugs

my step dad doesn't get to talk to most of his really large extended family bcs they live far away, but the ones that don't are his clinical narcissist mother, abusive dad(both are abusive), bitchy aunts and grandmothers, and again. money obsessed assholes and druggies

we don't associate with most lmao

Probably a good choice

@HighPockets group

pepsi tastes like what cherry coke wants to be

how dare you be correct

i actually can't stand coke unless it's cherry

I'll drink cherry vanilla coke and sometimes normal coke but I prefer pepsi
But sprite is my favorite

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

how dare you be correct

I expected a fight to break out

Meanwhile, an entire stream chat has decided to walk to the Canada/US border to fight over the correct name for soda

@HighPockets group

how dare you be correct

I expected a fight to break out

Meanwhile, an entire stream chat has decided to walk to the Canada/US border to fight over the correct name for soda

The worst soda is moutain dew
The only good types are code red and the liberty brew (which tastes like a bomb pop!! very good!!!)

Deleted user

It’s like bubbly acid and the moment I cut it from my diet I felt like, a billion times better

(i also drank more water)

and that was just a turning point

and I’m never going back

Deleted user

Like sparkling water but incredibly sugary with some acid and carbonated

Deleted user

sugar acid /or what you’ve imagined acid would taste like, but carbonated and fun-looking but not fun