forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

y'all can just tell your parents some kids from school decided to do it lmao, do video chats for monologues and whatnot

I don't go to school, i'm homeschooled

@croccin-champagne

y'all can just tell your parents some kids from school decided to do it lmao, do video chats for monologues and whatnot

fuck. damn ur parents

@ElderGod-Icefire

fuck. damn ur parents

(: mhm

@The-Magician group

"I'm so blue-"
Stomps foot and the lights change
Gets me every single time lmao

The bit that got me was
“I’ll kill your friends and family to remind you of my love” 😂😂

@HighPockets group

"I'm so blue-"

The bit that got me was

That one too! I always feel like there needs to be a kickline during the "da da da dat da"s

@Pickles group

Hhhhh I did a good thing and then I tried to make it better because I'm a perfectionist and fucked it up and now I wanna cry

@HighPockets group

@PatienceKills Ive finished it and that last song killed me.. it’s 4:15AM and I’m a sobbing mess

When Eliza gasps at the end and looks up at the audience-
Gets me every time
I saw it live back in December (it came to a nearby town and I went for drama club) and came very close to tears

@The-Magician group

Well! It’s 4:40AM, I’ve watched my cute cat compilations to cheer me up, I’m heading to sleep because I need to be up in 3 hours and 20 minutes

@Moxie group

@PatienceKills Ive finished it and that last song killed me.. it’s 4:15AM and I’m a sobbing mess

Gets me every time
I saw it live back in December (it came to a nearby town and I went for drama club) and came very close to tears

I saw it live twice and it was very very different from how Phillipa Soo did it. It really shocked me

@HighPockets group

Gets me every time

I saw it live twice and it was very very different from how Phillipa Soo did it. It really shocked me

Do you know what casts you saw?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

But like, y'all know my writing I'm a slut for revolutions

Same same same. My main project's beginning is a bad science revolution being ruined by a good anarchist revolution but it's all covered up on accident by an average farmer revolution against your run of the mill aristocracy.

BAD SCIENCE REVOLUTION YOU SAY????
That sounds very neat and I love it
Mine is centered on a bunch of people overthrowing an authoritarian while scrambling to figure out what to do next

I have a revolution! It's when the lower tunzil of the alFen decide that the elitist societal structure is super dumb and everyone would starve without them so they can do what they please. Doesn't happen til after the books though.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

"I'm so blue-"

The bit that got me was

That one too! I always feel like there needs to be a kickline during the "da da da dat da"s

Me and my sister and another girl did the cancan. It was my idea.

@Musical_Queen

There is this dude I have been friends with for years and he occasionally texts me late at night when he is having a breakdown, well I was super stressed because I am loosing time on my photoshop subscription (It ends tonight) and I had a mini attack over the fact that I wont finish them so I texted him "you up" but I calmed down and told him it was okay now. Well he texted me back saying that he was awake and I reassured him that I was fine and he just texted "Well, I'm still here" and I don't know what to do so I just texted back thanks and am instantly regretting it

@Pickles group

Moxie it won't let me follow you
It keeps pulling up the side thing when I click on your profile and I can't get rid of it