forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

As fucked as America currently is, I'm still a complete slut for the American revolution and could easily research it all day
Easily my favorite historical event

@ElderGod-Icefire

As fucked as America currently is, I'm still a complete slut for the American revolution and could easily research it all day

agreed. That or the Princes in the Tower bc that is fascinating. At least to me

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Maybe if America was actually the “Land of the free” then I would be interested

c o u g h

louder for the people in the back

l o u d e r c o u g h

I m e a n t w h a t L e e s a i d, A s h

c o u g h c o u g h c o u g h

f u c k y o u :)

jk jk don't attack me

n o i m a c e

@berlioz

But like, y'all know my writing I'm a slut for revolutions

Same same same. My main project's beginning is a bad science revolution being ruined by a good anarchist revolution but it's all covered up on accident by an average farmer revolution against your run of the mill aristocracy.

BAD SCIENCE REVOLUTION YOU SAY????
That sounds very neat and I love it
Mine is centered on a bunch of people overthrowing an authoritarian while scrambling to figure out what to do next

Aw danke :)
It's kind of like a group of people uprising to defy the typical standards of ethics in science, ya know, illegally.
Your's sounds neato mosquito too, I like when the characters we're rooting for don't have everything figured out for themselves just yet. It takes the readers/viewers on a better ~journey with them~.

@HighPockets group

I also like the Battle of Agincourt and the Roaring Twenties
Also the Gothic and Romantic movements but those are more literary than historical

@ElderGod-Icefire

c o u g h

l o u d e r c o u g h

jk jk don't attack me

n o i m a c e

>:(

@ElderGod-Icefire

Also the Gothic and Romantic movements but those are more literary than historical

Oh the 20's is great too (1920's, not 2020's. so far the 2020's suck ass)

@Pickles group

No no not just you, it's definitely fascinating

@HighPockets group

But like, y'all know my writing I'm a slut for revolutions

Same same same. My main project's beginning is a bad science revolution being ruined by a good anarchist revolution but it's all covered up on accident by an average farmer revolution against your run of the mill aristocracy.

BAD SCIENCE REVOLUTION YOU SAY????
That sounds very neat and I love it
Mine is centered on a bunch of people overthrowing an authoritarian while scrambling to figure out what to do next

Aw danke :)
It's kind of like a group of people uprising to defy the typical standards of ethics in science, ya know, illegally.
Your's sounds neato mosquito too, I like when the characters we're rooting for don't have everything figured out for themselves just yet. It takes the readers/viewers on a better ~journey with them~.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I love considering the ethics of science (in case you couldn't tell yet lmao) and Bad Science VS Good Science!!
Thank you! It's been a work in progress since I was…13 I think? I love the cast even if the plot isn't solid yet
It's definitely not because I have no idea what comes next, no sirree-

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

c o u g h

l o u d e r c o u g h

jk jk don't attack me

n o i m a c e

>:(

>:D

@HighPockets group

2020 definitely sucks ass
I'm supposed to be in Minnesota right now but my camp's going digital due to quarantine >:(

@ElderGod-Icefire

My current writing project is a historical fantasy retelling of the Princes in the tower. The main character is Richard (the younger one) at 18 years old, wanting to reclaim the throne from Henry IV. It's fun

@ElderGod-Icefire

2020 definitely sucks ass
I'm supposed to be in Minnesota right now but my camp's going digital due to quarantine >:(

aw that sucks

@Pickles group

My current writing project is a historical fantasy retelling of the Princes in the tower. The main character is Richard (the younger one) at 18 years old, wanting to reclaim the throne from Henry IV. It's fun

11/10 would read

@HighPockets group

Slams hand on table due to excitement
NICE
Dude Henry V is my favorite play ever, hmu if you want to discuss it-

@ElderGod-Icefire

11/10 would read

:D

@ElderGod-Icefire

NICE

sorry it's Henry VI, whoops
I have Henry V sitting on my bedroom floor waiting to be read, I just have to finish Hamilton first I say, with 300 more pages to go
Also if you guys wanna read what I've got so far, I can send it to the lit chat?? keep in mind it's a rough draft and it's kinda terrible tho

@HighPockets group

NICE

I have Henry V sitting on my bedroom floor waiting to be read, I just have to finish Hamilton first I say, with 300 more pages to go
Also if you guys wanna read what I've got so far, I can send it to the lit chat?? keep in mind it's a rough draft and it's kinda terrible tho

Of course I wanna read it!
Ooh please read Henry V, it's such a good show! If we bring back Notebook zooms I might read something from it

@ElderGod-Icefire

NICE

Of course I wanna read it!
Ooh please read Henry V, it's such a good show! If we bring back Notebook zooms I might read something from it

:D alright!
I'll read it next I swear