forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Nah actually i meant to say that I was able to follow you just fine

@Moxie group

Guys today I saw this lady with bright red dyed hair and an undercut and a ton of tattoos and piercings and a face mask that said “fuck” and she reminded me of a slightly more punk Eris and now I miss really her :(((

@croccin-champagne

i'm so pissed that the kissing booth is getting a sequel. a movie that normalizes violent and angry behavior often attributed to physically abusive people and glorifies a situation where a girl is being treated like a prize or object by her best friend and boyfriend really doesn't fucking deserve one

@croccin-champagne

Ugh. That disappoints me.

the worst part is, my sister LOVES this movie. like, loves as in has seen it over 25 times, no joke

and yet, when i'm explaining to her that that is far from a healthy relationship, and getting decently heated because of how common that trope is in media, i get in trouble. my mother had the GALL to tell me that people were allowed different opinions.

like yeah no shit joy. but it's not a matter of opinion when i'm teaching my little sister to not take that movie as a good and healthy viewpoint for friendships or romantic relationships. it's not a matter of opinion when millions of little kids are seeing this movie and thinking 'oh, acting like that means i like someone' or 'that's just how boyfriends treat you' or 'it's okay for my friends to treat me as a prize' like seriously???

@berlioz

At least you're trying to teach her about healthy relationships and why the movie is bad. Hopefully she's taken some of it in.

@HighPockets group

Guys today I saw this lady with bright red dyed hair and an undercut and a ton of tattoos and piercings and a face mask that said “fuck” and she reminded me of a slightly more punk Eris and now I miss really her :(((

I miss Eris :(
I hope she's doing good

@HighPockets group

i'm so pissed that the kissing booth is getting a sequel. a movie that normalizes violent and angry behavior often attributed to physically abusive people and glorifies a situation where a girl is being treated like a prize or object by her best friend and boyfriend really doesn't fucking deserve one

Forking disgusting, it didn't even deserve a first movie
Apparently Eleanor and Park is getting a movie too and I??? No?? It's been years since I read it but there's a lot of reviews from Asian readers on how shitty it is and I definitely recommend reading them

@Pickles group

Apparently Eleanor and Park is getting a movie too and I??? No?? It's been years since I read it but there's a lot of reviews from Asian readers on how shitty it is and I definitely recommend reading them

I tried so hard to get through Eleanor and Park and it was just not good

@HighPockets group

I tried so hard to get through Eleanor and Park and it was just not good

Tbh the only book by Rainbow Rowell that I've ever enjoyed was Pumpkinheads (which I adored) but yeah

@HighPockets group

On the plus side, I'll Be The One by Lyla Lee is getting an adaptation, and it centers on a plus-sized bisexual Korean girl who enters into a K-Pop competition and plans to smash stigma along the way. It's super fun and cute and while the main romance is m/f, the love interest is also Korean and bisexual, and there's tons of characters of color and queer characters in the cast!

@Moxie group

Oh shit really?
Damn I really liked Rainbow Rowell

@croccin-champagne

game time! today's game is how many fucking times do i have to come out to my family before my dad starts using the right pronouns! like hi my ten year old sister has no problem doing it why do you

@HighPockets group

Oh shit really?
Damn I really liked Rainbow Rowell

Yeah, there's some pretty Yikesy moments in it

@HighPockets group

game time! today's game is how many fucking times do i have to come out to my family before my dad starts using the right pronouns! like hi my ten year old sister has no problem doing it why do you

If the answer isn't 1 or 2 I will fistfight him

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

If the answer isn't 1 or 2 I will fistfight him

I'll fly to your house and bitchslap it into him