forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

if you imagine what sugary high fructose corn syrup tastes like, and then imagine what the bubbles in seltzer taste like

just imagine small bubbles in really sugary Drink and thats it

Deleted user

damn I love this diet they’re on

cutting out everything that will take years off of your life

@croccin-champagne

life takes years off your life

i'm kidding for the most part and ur right about cutting out sugars. i'm not full off, but i did start getting way more careful and holy SHIT my acne went down. fresh air and witch hazel helped too but

Deleted user

life takes years off your life

i'm kidding for the most part and ur right about cutting out sugars. i'm not full off, but i did start getting way more careful and holy SHIT my acne went down. fresh air and witch hazel helped too but

I cut a bunch of sweet things out bc I never really had much of a sweet tooth to begin with. A lot of candies and sodas and other crappy stuff I cut out without making massive changes (i.e. cutting sodium which I have yet to do) and I feel like a billion times better

@HighPockets group

One thing that my family does is to cut up a lot of different veggies over the weekend and just eat them during the week as like…snacks and stuff, maybe with a healthy-ish dip. I recommend green beans, mushrooms, bell peppers, and peapods

@croccin-champagne

One thing that my family does is to cut up a lot of different veggies over the weekend and just eat them during the week as like…snacks and stuff, maybe with a healthy-ish dip. I recommend green beans, mushrooms, bell peppers, and peapods

do this and also pre-cook some veggies, and then freeze them! if you boil or steam them and then throughout the week pull them out to sautee, boil, steam, or do whatever with, it's super healthy. uuhh i just found out mussels are super high in iron and protein and aren't detrimental. drink water. calculate how much you need to drink and slowly acclimate your body to that(if you try all at once you'll likely end up sick). don't drink your carbs

also meal planning? life saver

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I’m not exactly old enough to really cook my own food (or at least, not by mom’s standards), and all mom really prepares are boxed noodles, hamburgers, and sandwiches, with the occasional frozen breaded chicken breast/nuggets, so it’s not easy to just eat healthier
I’ll ask about the vegetables thing though

@croccin-champagne

Ok so I have an unhealthy obsession with pasta. Everytime I try to eat healthier, I find myself using pasta and rice more and more

Any tips for that?

veggie based pasta, lighter, healthier pasta recipes

i'm not saying vegan pasta but like vegan pasta could have it's perks. really though, use healthier cheeses and things, and try not to eat too much. make it a special meal

as for rice. rice is actually super healthy, again just don't overeat. i even have a really good sweet dessert type thing to do with leftover white rice! if anyone wants that, hit me up

@croccin-champagne

I’m not exactly old enough to really cook my own food (or at least, not by mom’s standards), and all mom really prepares are boxed noodles, hamburgers, and sandwiches, with the occasional frozen breaded chicken breast/nuggets, so it’s not easy to just eat healthier
I’ll ask about the vegetables thing though

really, the meat and sandwiches are plenty healthy. it's getting that balance of veggies in there too that's important. also like. imma say it again. drink so much water
drinking water and cutting down portion size is literally half of eating healthier. then of course making slightly more health conscious meal choices but

@Moxie group

Eris Update:
She said to say she’s been dealing with some tough stuff right now but she’ll be coming back. She also said to say she misses everyone and she thinks about us all everyday.

Deleted user

:oooo Eris!! Tell her if you can that I miss her immensely, her sass made me lauss

@Pickles group

Tell her she better follow me when she gets back then laugh awkwardly and tell her I'm joking but she should still follow me
Actually on second thought don't do that

@Moxie group

Tell her she better follow me when she gets back then laugh awkwardly and tell her I'm joking but she should still follow me

Are you sure???? I can do it

@Pickles group

Are you sure???? I can do it

I don't want her to hate me

Deleted user

And you aren’t, Dom?

Don’t bully our child you know somewhere deep down you fear her you absolute fucking coward

@Pickles group

My goshsness, Pickles, are you still scared of Eris?

👀 I'm only scared of her not liking me. But like I'm scared of all y'all not liking me so