forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

We give my dog a bit of benadryl when the fireworks get really bad (the people by us usually light them off for the first few nights of July) to calm her down, that might help? You'd need to look into the dosage relative to size though

We have some doggy Xanex that we're giving her today, but thanks for the suggestion!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

, it has the consistency of dog slobber.

Oh my gosh that's horrible.

I had to wash my hands like I was Lady M*cbeth to get it out.

Oh my gosh that reminds me that they said the name of the Danish play in the middle of Hamilton!

@HighPockets group

Oh my gosh that reminds me that they said the name of the Danish play in the middle of Hamilton!

Scottish play, Hamlet's the Danish one
Yep, and then Hamilton wrecks his life

@ElderGod-Icefire

"they think me M*cbeth, ambition is my folly i'm a polymath a pain in the ass a– massive pain"

@HighPockets group

"they think me M*cbeth, ambition is my folly i'm a polymath a pain in the ass a– massive pain"

"Madison is Banquo, Jefferson's MacDuff, and Birnam Wood is congress on its way to Dunsinane-"

@ElderGod-Icefire

"Madison is Banquo, Jefferson's MacDuff, and Birnam Wood is congress on its way to Dunsinane-"

dfghdbjhgb I need to watch it so damn badly but my parents won't let me :( they're worried it's inappropriate for my brothers and it's driving me insane

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

"And there you are, an ocean away, do you have to live an ocean away? Thoughts of you subside, then I get another letter, and I cannot put the notion away~"

@croccin-champagne

idk my sister is obsessed and she's ten. has been for a good year now, even managed to maybe convince mom to cancel netflix for disney+ and hulu

it really isn't that out there. like these kids get worse from the internet or action movies, and at least it's semi historical. ham cheats on his wife, his son gets shot, then he gets shot. that stuff happens irl super often(unfortunately but you get my point) so it's only fair to let your kids be aware of it

@ElderGod-Icefire

they're worried it's inappropriate for my brothers

Well… probably is if they are kids.

It…isn't tho? It's not really that bad from what I've heard. I mean, the youngest is nine, and he's watched all the same Marvel movies I have, so

@Pickles group

It…isn't tho? It's not really that bad from what I've heard. I mean, the youngest is nine, and he's watched all the same Marvel movies I have, so

The only thing is language and ~fire~ music ew did I really just say that?
It's rated PG-13 🤷‍♀️

@ElderGod-Icefire

It's rated PG-13 🤷‍♀️

I know, I've listened to it a billion times

@HighPockets group

It's rated PG-13 🤷‍♀️

I know, I've listened to it a billion times

They censored the "fucks" I think

@croccin-champagne

I NEVER DID THAT SIDE OF AMERICAN HISTORY!!!!!!

spoiler alert: america took the kids in the divorce from britain. also george washington died ;( i was really liking his character arc

@HighPockets group

I NEVER DID THAT SIDE OF AMERICAN HISTORY!!!!!!

spoiler alert: america took the kids in the divorce from britain. also george washington died ;( i was really liking his character arc

What do you think of the fan theory that Washington died because his doctors drained too much of his blood? I know the author hasn't confirmed it but I think that's what happened.

@croccin-champagne

oh come on jyn, we all know the doctors didn't have access to the technology(leeches) needed to get rid of that much blood. they obviously gave him a little too much whiskey and coke(cocaine)

i'm sure it'll come out in a later panel, or in some interview