forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

jyn, if you super like learning about history, there are free seminars done at a lot of colleges and community colleges. you can just go learn about random shit and listen to some dude talk an hour

@croccin-champagne

well i'd wait until after this second wave of corona, that's what i have to do, cause nothing's open campus wise and nobody wants to Gather lmao

@Musical_Queen

So, I live in Arizona and let me just say, people are being idiots here. So much so, that not only did we spike again, but we had to shut down a lot more and (I'm not sure if all of this is everyone or just me. I'm just pissed at all of the idiots here) They pushed schools back to August. It's not like I'm bored enough, just give me another month to go insane

@RedTheLoveless

My fall courses are all online, so thanks college

My father is a high school teacher, so I kinda know what their plan is, but only for our district. I dunno about yalls. Apparently our district is planning on lessening the amount of students in the classroom by splitting the students in half and then taking a "every other day" approach. Half the students show up Mon-Wed-Fri, then the other half show up Tues-Thurs, and then they flip-flop each week. It's the current proposal at the moment, and tbh it sounds wacky as hell, but I know his school could get away with doing that because the student count is barely in the 300s.
Plans change though, and I'm not sure what yalls school districts are planning on doing, but that's what his is planning.

@HighPockets group

My father is a high school teacher, so I kinda know what their plan is, but only for our district. I dunno about yalls. Apparently our district is planning on lessening the amount of students in the classroom by splitting the students in half and then taking a "every other day" approach. Half the students show up Mon-Wed-Fri, then the other half show up Tues-Thurs, and then they flip-flop each week. It's the current proposal at the moment, and tbh it sounds wacky as hell, but I know his school could get away with doing that because the student count is barely in the 300s.
Plans change though, and I'm not sure what yalls school districts are planning on doing, but that's what his is planning.

Oh God, as someone who goes to a school with block scheduling….that sounds extra chaotic-

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Oh God, as someone who goes to a school with block scheduling….that sounds extra chaotic-

^^

@HighPockets group

^^

Like, I can barely tell if it's an A or B day in the first place, y'all really expect me to know that on top of everything?

Okay guys, I'm eating a popsicle and there's a joke on it. The joke is 'what happened to the cat who ate a ball of yarn?'
I wanna see y'all's answers before I finish the popsicle

@HighPockets group

Okay guys, I'm eating a popsicle and there's a joke on it. The joke is 'what happened to the cat who ate a ball of yarn?'

Indigestion.

Indigestion.

Jyn I can already tell you that's probably not it

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

it had to get emergency surgery because the string got caught on its tongue and tangled around the intestines causing it frequent vomiting which was mistaken for a diet problem by the vet and mistreated for a week, nearly killing it
luckily it survived and that's why we still have Poe

@Pickles group

it had to get emergency surgery because the string got caught on its tongue and tangled around the intestines causing it frequent vomiting which was mistaken for a diet problem for a week, nearly killing it

Not sure the popsicle stick is quite that big

@RedTheLoveless

A huge hairball as the aftermath

@HighPockets group

it had to get emergency surgery because the string got caught on its tongue and tangled around the intestines causing it frequent vomiting which was mistaken for a diet problem by the vet and mistreated for a week, nearly killing it

Nooooooooo not Poe D:
I lomf him and he's not even my cat-

@Pickles group

'She had mittens'
that was the answer
she had mittens
What the feck kinda joke is that

That doesn't make sense even by joke logic