Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

sage's valid mountain dew flavors:

code red
the fifty flavors one
that halloween one that looked like it should be glow in the dark. loses points for not glowing in the dark
the original but cane sugar bcs it tastes better than actual original and is healthy! which is good for my dad who has crones disease

@HighPockets group

Code Red is the only good Mountain Dew, don't @ me
I am planning on trying the Liberty Brew this 4th of July though,

That sound so 'Murica.

It's got 50 flavors Dom
I want to taste the rainbow Skittles doesn't have a blue skittle in the main bag and it bothers me

@croccin-champagne

Fifty flavors is the Fourth of July one

yes. i may not support the fourth of july just cause it's dumb(how important it is) but god. do they have some nice lookin food and some good drinks

@Pickles group

“You can taste my rainbow if you know what I mean”

audible intake of air

A gasp?

No not really but idk how to describe it

@ElderGod-Icefire

“You can taste my rainbow if you know what I mean”

Fun fact: my character said basically this same thing in an RP once. It was hilarious. The other character was like "Im gonna get some skittles" and my character responded with "if you wanna taste the rainbow, I'm right here" it was great

@HighPockets group

4th of July has some of the best food so I big agree
I love the holiday since I'm a massive history buff with a passion for the American Revolution but I def see where you're coming from Crocs
4th of July food is nice bc it's got Good Flavors and also grilled food, yum

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

4th of July means steak in our family and it's awesome
Unless I'm at camp
Then it means hot dogs, sailing and sitting on our cabin porch and watching fireworks
Which is arguably better

@HighPockets group

We used to always go to my old hometown to visit friends, and they lived right across from the park where the celebration was so we got great spots for fireworks. We'd go in the morning for a parade, to the park for lunch, and then back for a potluck. It's super fun and I love it, but it's cancelled this year bc of quarantine :(

@ElderGod-Icefire

I'd like to call out whoever mentioned playing AI Dungeon, because I've been playing it and what the fuck is going on:
(this is actually going on right now, like this is what I'm dealing with)

You leave the school and begin walking home. You're so distracted that you nearly bump into someone.
You: "Oh, I'm sorry."
Man: "No problem. Ah, I'm not late am I?"
You: "Huh? No, you're fine. I was just in the middle of something. You actually look early, too."
Man: "That's good. Thanks for your concern. And I told you, call me Tick. Or Mr. Tick, if you must."
You: "Okay… T-Tick. You look pretty busy ahead, I think you might be late for your own party."
Tick: "Oh no, not my party. I was invited to another one later tonight. Hey, want to be my plus one?"
You: "I dunno…"
Tick: "Why don't you think about it for a while? I'll see you after school."
You: "… Okay.

You: "Hey, wait, hang on. By plus one…are you asking me on a date?"
Tick: "If that's what you want to call it."
You: "No, I mean, do you have any specific ideas about where we should go?

You: "I mean, I know we're going to the party, right, but like…is it a date? Like romantically? Like…kiss and bang afterwards kind of a date?"
Tick: "Well, it would be a little difficult for me to bang you. I'm actually allergic to penises. So if we're going to do that, I'd rather just go home with you."

You say "How are you allergic to penises?"
Tick: "I dunno, I'm just really allergic. I think I might have been exposed to a lot of them in medical school or something. I know, let's talk about something else.

what the f u c k is going on here

@croccin-champagne

I love the holiday since I'm a massive history buff with a passion for the American Revolution but I def see where you're coming from Crocs

hjsdhsdhg i live in hicksville. it's hell, especially when you have a dog afraid of fireworks(at the very least, now that he passed, he doesn't have to suffer through the fourth or new year's)

@HighPockets group

hjsdhsdhg i live in hicksville. it's hell, especially when you have a dog afraid of fireworks(at the very least, now that he passed, he doesn't have to suffer through the fourth or new year's)

Awww poor doggo! We have to give Jade some benydryl bc she gets so scared

@HighPockets group

I'd like to call out whoever mentioned playing AI Dungeon, because I've been playing it and what the fuck is going on:

You leave the school and begin walking home. You're so distracted that you nearly bump into someone.
You: "Huh? No, you're fine. I was just in the middle of something. You actually look early, too."
Man: "That's good. Thanks for your concern. And I told you, call me Tick. Or Mr. Tick, if you must."
You: "Okay… T-Tick. You look pretty busy ahead, I think you might be late for your own party."
Tick: "Oh no, not my party. I was invited to another one later tonight. Hey, want to be my plus one?"

You: "I mean, I know we're going to the party, right, but like…is it a date? Like romantically? Like…kiss and bang afterwards kind of a date?"
Tick: "Well, it would be a little difficult for me to bang you. I'm actually allergic to penises. So if we're going to do that, I'd rather just go home with you."

Tick: "I dunno, I'm just really allergic. I think I might have been exposed to a lot of them in medical school or something. I know, let's talk about something else.

Dude one of my characters was injured and laying down on the bed to have his injuries treated and the doctor kept trying to sexually assault him
Wtf is AI Dungeon on?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

My old neighborhood used to have an annual parade right by my house, people would crowd the sidewalks as fire trucks and patriotic floats drifted by, throwing candy right t us that we'd all run into the street to pick up
it was a lot of fun :D

@HighPockets group

My old neighborhood used to have an annual parade right by my house, people would crowd the sidewalks as fire trucks and patriotic floats drifted by, throwing candy right t us that we'd all run into the street to pick up
it was a lot of fun :D

Fourth of July parades are so much fun!! It's the only parade I like tbh

@ElderGod-Icefire

Dude one of my characters was injured and laying down on the bed to have his injuries treated and the doctor kept trying to sexually assault him
Wtf is AI Dungeon on?

This is supposed to be cyberpunk. My character is a cyborg. What the f u c k

@HighPockets group

Wtf is AI Dungeon on?

This is supposed to be cyberpunk. My character is a cyborg. What the f u c k

Mine was fantasy with a noble as a lead, he got hurt fighting off orcs
I'm so confused, why-

Deleted user

pfft
"allergic to penises"
dude just call it a nut allergy

….