forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

that's perfect! literally even just saving any change you get from buying other stuff in a spot, so that you can buy candy on an oof day, is big brain

i need to do this

I save all of my silver coins bc o oo o o o h shiny but it adds up rapidly

does that count?

I will find your house and mail you my candy stash

also that means so much to me dude thank you ❤️❤️

@croccin-champagne

they are! i tried buying some at the dollar store and they were….disappointing to say the least. the frosting was bad on the imagine but even worse on the cookie, and they tasted like gingerbread. i hope these are better

ella you could just straight up start a thing where you send friends candy when they're not feeling good dfhjdsh

@Pickles group

they are! i tried buying some at the dollar store and they were….disappointing to say the least. the frosting was bad on the imagine but even worse on the cookie, and they tasted like gingerbread. i hope these are better

ella you could just straight up start a thing where you send friends candy when they're not feeling good dfhjdsh

Dude the dollar store has really good off brand poptarts (especially the cherry ones) and raspberry creme filled chocolate bars. 11/10 highly recommend

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i should do that
at this rate i probably have enough for all of you to have at minimum 10 pieces and that’s not even counting the massive bags of loose candies

@HighPockets group

Oh ew, the Dairy Queen blizzard for them is nasty too

Deleted user

i should do that
at this rate i probably have enough for all of you to have at minimum 10 pieces and that’s not even counting the massive bags of loose candies

@ElderGod-Icefire

Confession time: I've never been to a dollar store

You have lived a sad life, my friend

No, there just weren't any in Alaska (because everything is expensive in Alaska) and we haven't had time now that we're down here in the lower 48

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I recorded an extremely awkward video tour of my stash at one point but it’s pretty outdated, like pre-Easter overload
there’s a lot more than i’m ever going to eat, that’s for sure

@croccin-champagne

Dude the dollar store has really good off brand poptarts (especially the cherry ones) and raspberry creme filled chocolate bars. 11/10 highly recommend

jhsdhdgs we have two dollar stores near us, one really big one that my dad won't go to and one smaller one. our smaller one sucks ASS and im p sure doesnt have any of those. however, we do have these white cheddar chips shaped like doritos that are lighter and really good, in blue bags

also honeybuns. and code red

Deleted user

I recorded an extremely awkward video tour of my stash at one point but it’s pretty outdated, like pre-Easter overload

I would so watch that if it was updated with your current stash

I need a stashtate

@HighPockets group

jhsdhdgs we have two dollar stores near us, one really big one that my dad won't go to and one smaller one. our smaller one sucks ASS and im p sure doesnt have any of those. however, we do have these white cheddar chips shaped like doritos that are lighter and really good, in blue bags

Code Red is the only good Mountain Dew, don't @ me
I am planning on trying the Liberty Brew this 4th of July though, so maybe my opinion will change

@Pickles group

We have three but I hate the parking lot of one and one of them is going down the toilet. Oh I know what you're talking about! I haven't had them in forever but they're very good

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I am planning on trying the Liberty Brew this 4th of July though, so maybe my opinion will change

Never had Code Red
When I was like 6 my grandparents let me have regular Mountain Dew and it was my favorite thing though

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I need a stashtate

I’ll film one tonight :D

Deleted user

I need a stashtate

guys are you HEARING THIS

i’m excited

@Pickles group

Never had Code Red
When I was like 6 my grandparents let me have regular Mountain Dew and it was my favorite thing though

I've had Mountain Dew twice. Once it was a sip when I was a kid and the second was two years ago at school and it was diet and a whole bottle. I couldn't breathe all through lunch and the next period, I couldn't stop shaking, and I couldn't focus. So I'm not having it again. It wasn't even very good

@Pickles group

I need a stashtate

guys are you HEARING THIS

i’m excited

Yess tour
Also you should do another one of your backyard or whatever you call it

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I can’t do the back field cause 1. the hay’s way too tall to walk through and 2. we can’t go back there in spring/summer cause massive fecking bugs of pain and sometimes snakes

but I can film the stash one now