Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

It's still that time for me I'm just not allowed to browse in it anymore
Stupid corona's robbing me of my seratonin >:(

SAME
Altho it turns out I can go tomorrow instead so I'm happy again lmao

@Musical_Queen

I need a movie to watch with my sister for movie night this Saturday. We've been on the Disney Track recently (because we have Disney+) but we also watched National Treasure and National Treasure 2 and on the 4th of July we are watch the LoTR series.

@saor_illust school

ahhhhhhhhhhh
i am in need of being rude to this person ljksdjlkdsf
firstly
spamming
yeah, it's not something people like
don't join
and then just
start spamming the same phrases over and over, continuing to do so while being really confusing about a mod saying that if you don't stop then mute??
jkdsfl
ahhhh
and then you join back
since i missed the whole thing,
i was like
"oh, aren't you that dude that got kicked?"
and then
do not play dumb
do not try to defend yourself with
"oh what if i left myself?"
jklfsklj
n o
laika had to kick you
ahhh
you're being super annoying rn
please just
stop
i'm a nice person, i'd actually probably be willing to give you a second chance if only you would stop being like this ljksdfkljsdfljksdf
okay rant over

@Musical_Queen

Cool. Did you love them?

Yes, very much. My brother hates how descriptive he is, but I could stare at a tree for hours, so I see where J.R.R Tolkien is coming from

Deleted user

Hello chat. I want to be rude to you.

At first I didn’t know what to think of you. You had this persona covering your face that I wish I didn’t question. Before I even fathomed becoming your friend, chat, I knew you weren’t the type of person I should be hanging around. You’re poison, toxic, gross. The words you say and associate with our friend group and push onto us in turn make me feel as if I’m being manipulated to look like someone I am not. Yet if I push against you, I’ll be dragged into the opposing side. I’m so confused what to think about you. But then you suddenly liberated us of taking the abuse that was you on a bad day. Taking out your emotions on us for simply suggesting a better way of life. I’m glad you moved on from us, for quite frankly, I’m glad we’re no longer being represented by something we are not. I’m glad I can feel like my own person and have my own opinions without having to defend them.

Sincerely,

Emi

Deleted user

it’s about someone but I’m good

just some strong emotions that needed to be vented

cus the stars know I haven’t felt angry in like, a billion years

Deleted user

yeah man it’s a rough life but I’m living it the best way I possibly can rn

thanks for the concern! ily <3

anyway that’s it

disappears once more

@croccin-champagne

pro tip: buy yourself a nice candy when you're feeling down emi. chocolate bars do the trick for me but anything'll work. it's a lil treat!!

you could also just buy one of those full ass five dollar cakes but like. make sure to portion it or you'll get sick lmao

Deleted user

oof I was so craving chocolate today but I am a poor ass ho

I might collect some change like the scoundrel I am and buy a big hershey bar for myself tomorrow cus that’s the gucci shit

@croccin-champagne

that's perfect! literally even just saving any change you get from buying other stuff in a spot, so that you can buy candy on an oof day, is big brain

That's Self Care Babey

admittedly i did buy myself frosted animal cookies and a birthday cake chocolate bar(i figure it's fitting considering it's almost july) so. i support the splurge! and also hershey is Good

@HighPockets group

that's perfect! literally even just saving any change you get from buying other stuff in a spot, so that you can buy candy on an oof day, is big brain

That's Self Care Babey

admittedly i did buy myself frosted animal cookies and a birthday cake chocolate bar(i figure it's fitting considering it's almost july) so. i support the splurge! and also hershey is Good

Dude frosted animal crackers are the best!!!