forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@actual-fandom-trash

my HP books look like they faced Voldemort more times than Harry did.
pretty much all of them were hand me downs from my cousins but when I let my brother borrow them so he could read them a couple years ago? I don't know what he did but they came back in such bad shape, it almost made me cry

@HighPockets group

My copy of The Great Gatsby also isn't in perfect shape but it's decent enough

my opinion of the Great Gatsby is that the whole thing deserves to be hit by a car but hey, that's my opinion lmao

D: no fair, I love that one!

sorry not sorry 'bout what I said, I'm just tryna have some fun. Don't worry don't worry don't lose your head, I didn't mean to hurt anyone

k but all joking aside, I genuinely didn't like the Great Gatsby, I put my review on Goodreads and I'm not changing it

Oof
That stings but if I can handle Pickles hating my favorite characters I can handle you hating a book that's not even in my top ten

alright good. Because I genuinely didn't like it. Again, the review contains my reasoning lmao

Dude you don't have to justify not liking it to me lmao

lmao alright. I've had friends come at me before for not liking classics they liked (pride and prejudice lmao) so I wanted to explain just in case

Nah man I literally could not care less, I have a lot of Unpopular Bookish Opinions myself
I would kill Proteus from The Two Gentlemen of Verona with my bare hands if I could

@croccin-champagne

i have this book about adolf hitler that i got from a second hand store. i bought it for two reasons. 1. it was big and 2. wwii is slightly interesting and i was kind of a history nerd

also jyn you and i both have the big willy shakespeare book

@ElderGod-Icefire

my opinion of the Great Gatsby is that the whole thing deserves to be hit by a car but hey, that's my opinion lmao

sorry not sorry 'bout what I said, I'm just tryna have some fun. Don't worry don't worry don't lose your head, I didn't mean to hurt anyone

k but all joking aside, I genuinely didn't like the Great Gatsby, I put my review on Goodreads and I'm not changing it

Oof
That stings but if I can handle Pickles hating my favorite characters I can handle you hating a book that's not even in my top ten

alright good. Because I genuinely didn't like it. Again, the review contains my reasoning lmao

lmao alright. I've had friends come at me before for not liking classics they liked (pride and prejudice lmao) so I wanted to explain just in case

Nah man I literally could not care less, I have a lot of Unpopular Bookish Opinions myself
I would kill Proteus from The Two Gentlemen of Verona with my bare hands if I could

haha alright
oof I need to read that one

@HighPockets group

i have this book about adolf hitler that i got from a second hand store. i bought it for two reasons. 1. it was big and 2. wwii is slightly interesting and i was kind of a history nerd

Is yours green? Mine's green with gold writing on the front

@HighPockets group

Oof

haha alright
oof I need to read that one

Tbh it'sā€¦.. not really worth it?

@croccin-champagne

mine's red actually, oof

@HighPockets group

mine's red actually, oof

Does it have both versions of King Lear? Mine has the censored one and the uncensored one.

@ElderGod-Icefire

mine's red actually, oof

Does it have both versions of King Lear? Mine has the censored one and the uncensored one.

Wait there's two versions of King Lear? What's the difference?

@HighPockets group

mine's red actually, oof

The original ending was "too depressing" so there's a censored one where Lear regains the throne, Cordelia survives and marries Edgar. In the original, Lear is too late to save Cordelia from being executed by the French, and clamors onstage holding her corpse and babbling crazily before dying himself.

@ElderGod-Icefire

mine's red actually, oof

The original ending was "too depressing" so there's a censored one where Lear regains the throne, Cordelia survives and marries Edgar. In the original, Lear is too late to save Cordelia from being executed by the French, and clamors onstage holding her corpse and babbling crazily before dying himself.

Ooooh okay. I've read the original then

@HighPockets group

Wow for all the King Lear references in my writing, I should probably actually read the play
I haven't read A Shakespeare since rereading Titus Andronicus back in April

@croccin-champagne

uuhhh i don't honestly know but i don't think i saw it in the toc. i started reading m*cbeth and a sonnet and then put the book aside to do something and that's all she wrote lmao

@HighPockets group

uuhhh i don't honestly know but i don't think i saw it in the toc. i started reading m*cbeth and a sonnet and then put the book aside to do something and that's all she wrote lmao

Thanks for censoring M*cbeth since it's a bad fucking word

@croccin-champagne

hey, i was almost a theatre kid. i get it

@HighPockets group

hey, i was almost a theatre kid. i get it

People are always like "wHy dO yOu cEnSoR iT?!" like sorry for not wanting to curse us all lol
As the Bard says, "all the world's a stage/and all the men and women merely players"

@HighPockets group

I had to do the Cleansing Ritual during crew one day because I slipped up and dropped the M-Bomb in the tech room
I was just suggesting a show to do, and since I wasn't in the theater, I though I'd be safe

@berlioz

Legend has it that one day a kid snuck around the theater and dropped the M-bomb right before a production. I was teching that day. The speakers blew out during the first song, making everyone in the audience gasp and everyone on stage freeze. Still, the show must go on. I had to run up to the booth to see what was going on. Luckily, one of my favorite teachers was already working on it. Glass broke just offstage, either that same day or another (can't remember) and stabbed an actor in the foot. Definetly the most suspicious days of our lives.

@HighPockets group

One of my sister's friends dropped the M-bomb during a dress rehearsal for Annie. Luckily the director was my old English teacher, so I explained the situation and ushered her out to do the Cleansing Ritual.
Rumor has it that someone dropped the M-bomb during a production of Twelfth Night, and then she missed her cue to go on and the scene progressed without her.

@HighPockets group

Glass broke just offstage, either that same day or another (can't remember) and stabbed an actor in the foot.

Something like that happened once at my old school, someone was barefoot onstage and slid, and

@ElderGod-kirky group

@Divine-Irish-Potato
Can you write more than three simple sentences of a response in the roleplay? At least once? Not only do they make it hard to respond to in general, but they're boring and almost never add onto the roleplay. But some freaking description into your responses, not just bland statements like "She did a thing. It was a good thing. She did it very well." It's not at all entertaining or interesting??? And you've been asked multiple times to add more to your responses without any acknowledgment from you.

Deleted user

@Divine-Irish-Potato
Can you write more than three simple sentences of a response in the roleplay? At least once? Not only do they make it hard to respond to in general, but they're boring and almost never add onto the roleplay. But some freaking description into your responses, not just bland statements like "She did a thing. It was a good thing. She did it very well." It's not at all entertaining or interesting??? And you've been asked multiple times to add more to your responses without any acknowledgment from you.

Okay will do! Next time though please dm me if you need to tell me something about a roleplay, okay?