forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

To the adults that have said that I'd be the perfect children's author just because I would "be able to illustrate and write the books"…

My latest project plot is literally surrounded by mental disorders, drugs, and murder.
I'd make an amazing children's author, yes

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

My mom really wants me to illustrate children’s books out of my grandma’s old mountain lion stories, but first i’d have to have an art style and that’s not happening for a while
I definitely want to do it at some point but I’m not ready

@ElderGod-kirky group

Meet n' Greets are a Thing Dom
Plus, I just can't get into the mindset of a child in order to write something they'd enjoy. Gotta have that sweet darkness

@Moxie group

Dear diary,
Today one of my internet friends told me that some dude made a video about them on tik tok in which he was a pig and an asshole. I found said video and demolished him and told him exactly what I thought. My friends were very impressed. I would like to thank all the people I have fought here on notebook, because that’s where I think I get my demolishing talent from.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm doing rather well. I have a house to myself and minimal chores. My worst thing to deal with on this physical plane is what to microwave for dinner and what to watch on Disney+ or Hulu. Mentally I'm 9/10 I'd say so that's cool.

@saor_illust school

I'm doing rather well. I have a house to myself and minimal chores. My worst thing to deal with on this physical plane is what to microwave for dinner and what to watch on Disney+ or Hulu. Mentally I'm 9/10 I'd say so that's cool.

heh, good to hear that you're doing well!