people_alt 110 followers

@Moxie group

MOXIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moxie!! :DDDDDD

Moxieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Babe you’re back!!!!! 😄😘🥰

Hey guys! I am!

@Moxie group

y'all ever get a sudden urge to immortalize your nearly decade old pinkie pie stories into low-quality gacha animations just for the shits and giggles
or is that just me
probably just me

Please. Please do that. I’m begging you

@Pickles group

y'all ever get a sudden urge to immortalize your nearly decade old pinkie pie stories into low-quality gacha animations just for the shits and giggles
or is that just me
probably just me

DO IT

@HighPockets group

or is that just me
probably just me

DO IT

^This but Palpatine

@saor_illust school

Moxieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Hey guys! I am!

:DDDD
glad to see you back!

@Moxie group

Moxieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Hey guys! I am!

:DDDD
glad to see you back!

Thanks! It’s good to be back!

@Pickles group

Dear brain: when I said, "Elizabeth people laughed the first time, let it go, don't say it again," I MEANT IT. STOP DOING THIS

@The-Magician group

Depending on how high the heels are, I’d either think you’re exaggerating, or are silly for wearing them.
Did you know you were going to be in public before deciding to wear them?

@ElderGod-kirky group

Go barefoot

It's what I do on a daily basis
Feet are your built-in shoes.

I got home from a two-day car ride and instantly took off my shoes and walked around the yard barefoot the rest of the day, back and forth from the house and yard because my family wanted to see the shark teeth and seashells I collected

@ElderGod-kirky group

Why do you females wear heels when you have a choice not to?

as a 5'2 gal, i'd like to offer that my heeled boots temporarily make me feel average height
and then i get pissed off because they hurt my feet after a few hours

@The-Magician group

Why do you females wear heels when you have a choice not to?

guys wear them too!!
Because depending on the outfit, you can look like a godsdamn snack in heels. Sure, they’re not practical, and they’re not always comfy, but they add an extra layer of finesse to your outfit

@Pickles group

They look nice for a few minutes but they're super impractical to wear for my length of time and if you can't take them off where you're going or handle having them on, you shouldn't wear them.
Unless they're kitten heels. If you can't handle kitten heels, you're a wimp.