forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

Why do you females wear heels when you have a choice not to?

as a 5'2 gal, i'd like to offer that my heeled boots temporarily make me feel average height
and then i get pissed off because they hurt my feet after a few hours

Heeled boots are fun. Because they're not stilettos (usually) and you can be tall without people immediately being like "oh you're wearing heels." And if it's a guy, a lot of the time they're just 100% baffled as to why you're three inches taller

@Pickles group

Heels make your ass look good, dad

First off, what?
Second…. what?

They make you stand funny so you're legs and ass look nice. As someone with no ass, I can confirm, it looks much better

@croccin-champagne

dom approves of my shirt and caustic thinks it's a tom nook shirt. everyone can go home these are the only comments on my wardrobe i will ever accept again

@croccin-champagne

Well I would say get those clomp clomp boots if it's for height. As for the attractiveness part… I mean, your stupid choice.
What are kitten heels.

smol heels. like the kind on the bullshit shoes they sell for kids

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Heels make your ass look good, dad

First off, what?
Second…. what?

They make you stand funny so you're legs and ass look nice. As someone with no ass, I can confirm, it looks much better

I never understood an ass being attractive. But I don't jedge.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Well I would say get those clomp clomp boots if it's for height. As for the attractiveness part… I mean, your stupid choice.
What are kitten heels.

smol heels. like the kind on the bullshit shoes they sell for kids

Ah.

@ElderGod-kirky group

as a 5'2 gal, i'd like to offer that my heeled boots temporarily make me feel average height

Heeled boots are fun. Because they're not stilettos (usually) and you can be tall without people immediately being like "oh you're wearing heels." And if it's a guy, a lot of the time they're just 100% baffled as to why you're three inches taller

I got these bad boys and they're currently my only pair of heels

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

1. they make me tall
  2. in an emergency they can be very painful weapons, especially against males
  3. keeps you elevated away from any creepy spiders
  4. great excuse not to dance or walk or even move away from the snack table at parties
  5. sometimes look nice

However all of these things could also be accomplished by walking on 18 inch tin can stilts so I say heels are bs and we should all take the clearly superior option

@Pickles group

I used to have a pair kind of like that, but then I treated them terribly just like all my other shoes and now they're beat up and too small
I need a new pair of combat boots eyes Walmart because I'm cheap and gift cards

@Pickles group

it's definitely not a scam don't worry ash

What payment? No debts here

teeth

My mind kind of jumped around when I read this and was like "What payment? There is only teeth"

@ElderGod-kirky group

I used to have a pair kind of like that, but then I treated them terribly just like all my other shoes and now they're beat up and too small

I got those on amazon and might be able to find the link to them if I can find it and if you want it

@Pickles group

I got those on amazon and might be able to find the link to them if I can find it and if you want it

:OO

@Pickles group

I say we implement these into women’s fashion immediately

Dude we could make belts to hold the strings so you don't have to