forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I import the photo reference as a layer, cut out pieces of the face/hands/etc, then keep those reference pieces right next to the actual part on the drawing and just slowly work at it all zoomed in with a paint/blend brush and a bunch of blobby colors until it looks like that reference piece, before moving on to the next one, treating each cut out as it’s own smaller render until the drawing’s finished. I might make a tutorial or demonstration once I get home

@HighPockets group

Dear chat:
What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you so easily upset? For someone who pretends nothing gets to them, why are you shaking and crying over someone you don't even know, and someone you thought you did? What the hell's your problem? Why are you so upset over what people you don't even know think of you? Why are you letting this ruin your day? Why do you even bother sticking around? Oh wait, because you fancy yourself an author-oops, sorry, a writer- but why? You hardly write. The people at some college giving you a little piece of paper and some cash doesn't make you a writer. Ah wait, there's the reason: you're too much of a coward to leave. Too much of a coward to do anything, really, because even when all you do is speak your mind the way people want, you feel some sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach and want to throw up. Even when doing something like leaving a YouTube comment. Why can't you just be fucking normal? Is that too much to ask? To feel decent and for once–for once- not be worried all the time? God. Why are you still even here, chat? Why do you still even try? You can't please everyone, even everyone in your own goddamn friend group, so why do you keep trying? People never notice anything, not how hard you try, not when you apologize. They just notice when you fuck up, and chat? You do that a lot. It's remarkable that you even have friends left, honestly. I wonder how long it'll be before they all leave you.

@HighPockets group

Also, chat, you look like a wannabe flapper who's too insecure to wear a tank top. Not a good look. And you still want to dye your hair? Please. Nothing you do or wear will ever make you look good.

@The-Magician group

you look like a wannabe flapper who's too insecure to wear a tank top. Not a good look. And you still want to dye your hair?

I personally feel very called out with this

@HighPockets group

you look like a wannabe flapper who's too insecure to wear a tank top. Not a good look. And you still want to dye your hair?

I personally feel very called out with this

Expectation: Evie O'Neill or Theta Knight
Reality: Mabel Rose
No shade, I love Mabel but she doesn't have Theta or Evie's glamour

@HighPockets group

A quick rant about the hand sanitizer at Barnes and Noble
What the fuck, guys? I trusted you, and you let me down like this? Not only does it gush out of the pump like the Niagara Falls, it has the consistency of dog slobber. And since it had the consistency of slimey slobber, I didn't want to wipe it on my pants, so I just let air dry until it no longer seemed disgusting. Next time I'm bringing my own.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

you ever accidentally discover a fandom so horrendously messed up that you just have to set your phone down for a moment to comprehend the horrors you've witnessed

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Don’t look it up. I can explain it to you without all the disgusting cartoon gore, if you really want to know just ask, but please for your sake don’t look it up
some things cannot be unseen

@HighPockets group

Don’t look it up. I can explain it to you without all the disgusting cartoon gore, if you really want to know just ask, but please for your sake don’t look it up

O.O okay

@Pickles group

👀 I'm gonna regret this but I wanna know

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

@HighPockets group

……………………….
Cool Cool Cool GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Well, Planet Earth, it's been one hell of a ride but I think I'll get off here-

@HighPockets group

A quick rant about the hand sanitizer at Barnes and Noble
What the fuck, guys? I trusted you, and you let me down like this? Not only does it gush out of the pump like the Niagara Falls, it has the consistency of dog slobber. And since it had the consistency of slimey slobber, I didn't want to wipe it on my pants, so I just let air dry until it no longer seemed disgusting. Next time I'm bringing my own.

To lighten the mood, I have another awful hand sanitizer story
Have y'all heard of the one that's some sort of coconut scent, and it's apparently being discounted or recalled because it smells so awful? Well, I was at a resale shop and they had it and I didn't know about the Drama and so I used it. 0/10 would not recommend, my hands smelled like very strong fermented coconuts for an hour, and I had to wash my hands like I was Lady M*cbeth to get it out.

@Mojack group

I’ve known about fluffies for years (unfortunate that I even had to come across them in the first place)

How old were you?

I was 11 or so when I came across them, maybe a bit younger. So a long while ago