forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

No. No one is ever useless or unworthy. Nor are you ever alone. Life is life, and it’s rough. Sometimes you gotta get through the hard stuff to see the other side. You’re gonna get right through this, and you’re going to be wiser and older and have a different perspective on anything you once saw.

@LazyUndertaleFan

No. No one is ever useless or unworthy. Nor are you ever alone. Life is life, and it’s rough. Sometimes you gotta get through the hard stuff to see the other side. You’re gonna get right through this, and you’re going to be wiser and older and have a different perspective on anything you once saw.

she told me I should've died

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Sometimes parents aren’t the greatest. But that is when we have to realize anything that they say, shouldn’t be taken as seriously as it sounds. Sometimes parents can harsh and rude, and annoying in our eyes, but they’re trying, and sometimes their ways aren’t something necessarily the greatest, but they too were a product of their situation.

@CaseyJ group

My boyfriend came and visited me while I worked 12 hour volunteer shifts cleaning bathrooms friday and saturday. He brought me coffee and chocolate both times (without me asking) and he gave me this cute necklace that is a heart shaped lock with a key. Im going to give him the key once I put it on its own chain. He had lunch with me and called me throughout my shift when he wasnt there because I needed it to keep me centered and help me not be over stimulated… I love him.

Deleted user

(you know what, i'll ask here to)
does anyone want to do a greek god rp?

yesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Deleted user

also if anyone wants to join a riordanverse rp we have one spot open
heres the link:

Deleted user

Yeah, I have shorter hair and it’s really hard to get looking nice so I feel you rn

@Serenity88 group

no my hair is long! I French braided it this morning and it's sticking up in ridges and I have to not look at it cause it's giving me anger. but thats normal. I am often anger.

Deleted user

Ah, that’s why I cut my hair, my mom would do that kinda stuff on my and it would do the same thing. For the last 6 years my hair has been slowly getting shorter

Deleted user

I do the same thing and then the wind decides that I can’t just go out like that and makes me guess what looks good to fix it

Deleted user

Nope, not me I look like I just woke up and didn’t even try to comb it